Bali Mumba (signs on season long loan confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bali Mumba (signs on season long loan confirmed)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s 20 years old and has been with higher level clubs. He’s coming to us for the game time, much like we sent Randell to Torquay?

Sometimes people look for things to worry about.
I don’t.

I felt some comments contradicted the fact that he’s very inexperienced and looking for said game time.

I worry that some think we are getting an experienced highly rated player that will slot straight in and be our RWB saviour.

Jul 31, 2021
Only 5ft 6ins. not going to add height to the defence. Would have thought another strikere might have been priority.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Only 5ft 6ins. not going to add height to the defence. Would have thought another strikere might have been priority.
It probably is still but you can’t decide which deals materialise quicker.

And he’s a RB probably looking to play at RWB so height isn’t the main attribute required.

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
Anyone listening to the Argyle Podcast on Recruitment will understand how the club go about getting their targets. Having played for England at four different youth levels no doubt he was identified by Neil Dewsnip (and possibly Keith Downing) as one to monitor with a possible loan deal in mind (he has a 4-year contract with Norwich). He appears to be a pacey RWB and will no doubt complement Miller on the other flank and hopefully will inject energy and intensity (of the press) into our game. Something that Schuey appears to want to develop.

He's played in the Premiership and half a season in the Championship. I saw one comment on the Posh forum that after the now departed Dembele he was their best player. Seems exactly what our recruitment strategy should be unearthing - we'll see.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Edwards is a decent L1 player, what he lacks is pace and trickery, at home against teams that sit in, you need a spark from wide. Sometimes that's movement or delivery, sometimes its pace and trickery, maybe this boy give us that. Very much in the mould of SS.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I don’t.

I felt some comments contradicted the fact that he’s very inexperienced and looking for said game time.

I worry that some think we are getting an experienced highly rated player that will slot straight in and be our RWB saviour.
Mind you, Sessengnon only had 26 games under his belt before he came to us last season.

HaroldPWH

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2006
Burbage, Leics
Edwards is a decent L1 player, what he lacks is pace and trickery, at home against teams that sit in, you need a spark from wide. Sometimes that's movement or delivery, sometimes its pace and trickery, maybe this boy give us that. Very much in the mould of SS.

Definately agree with VoR here, Edwards and Conor are not in the pacy wideman category and so maybe this attacking wingback for home games could include 2 holding midfielders with just one '8'. Wingback playing high up and the reason for the behind closed doors request.....?