Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Jul 13, 2021
The requests for tickets start coming in, never go but now they are such ardent fans. Your a season ticket holder can you get me a ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: Bubba

Steamer

✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2008
Essex
It is my understanding that league matches are 10% away allocation max and FA cup are 15% max. Any more will be at the discretion of the home side and I doubt Chelsea will be moving season ticket holders around for 1 game. Arsenal didn't and there were lots of empty seats.

In any event, win or loose on the pitch is one thing and everyone's expectations will be with Chelsea. However, we will have won off the field ... One of the big 6 clubs, fantastic day out for the players and fans, a chunky pay cheque and yes it will obviously be our cup final (unless in the extreme chance we win and get another top 6 club.... unlikely). All in all ... win win for the Argyle.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
So Chelsea already decided their game would be on the Friday before the draw?
Ah, fancy BG challenging one of my posts. For somebody I have never met you certainly have a bee in your bonnet about me. Still, whatever floats your boat. Yet again you slew my words to suit your own ‘I am always right, do you want a fight’ agenda. I was simply saying that Chelsea fly to Abu Dhabi on Saturday 5 for the World Club Cup. This means that I am sure they will ask the FA to play on the Friday night no doubt stating that they want to ‘maintain the integrity of the competition’ or some such bilge. And the FA will bend over backwards to help them. They have been terrified of the Cup losing even more of its prestige since Man Utd pulled out of the competition in 2000. Simple statement, nothing else and I apologise that I have yet again upset you by posting on here. I am the worlds naughtiest Argyle fan!

Last edited: