Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Aug 24, 2011
Do season ticket certainly get priority as it says home cup games only on website about ST'S, how did to work for Liverpool?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Trains are looking awful for that weekend.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
No, it was definitely a League game. It was a 3pm Saturday kick off. Chelsea were in Div 2 then, what is now the Championship.
Yep, I was there. A thoroughly depressing experience in a dilapidated and dead-on-its-feet Stamford Bridge. The surroundings will be slightly different this time around. I hope the result is, too! ;)

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Great thanks, 1 ticket per person? And just wondering if they would allow a child ST to switch to an adult ticket for the priority, thanks.
Christ knows mate. I think it'll be 1 PP. I doubt they'd reach general sale if it is only 4800. 6k possibly

D

Deleted member 9145

Yep, I was there. A thoroughly depressing experience in a dilapidated and dead-on-its-feet Stamford Bridge. The surroundings will be slightly different this time around. I hope the result is, too! ;)
I remember 79/80 in the league cup we drew 2-2 at HP - 2 mike trusson goals one with his knee - then won the replay 2-1 at stamford bridge

Reactions: (I'm)Stranded

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
We get to batter the Champions of Europe!

Reactions: NLG