Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 61 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
The travel guide Argyle have put out says to change tubes at Earls Court? Is that correct? I thought you could just stay on the same one from Paddington to Fulham Broadway?
If you catch a District Line train from Paddington destination Wimbledon this will take you to Fulham Broadway without changing.

But if you catch a District Line train from Paddington destination Richmond or Ealing Broadway you will need to change at Earls Court.

If you catch a Circle Line train from Paddington it gets more complicated!

Reactions: chunkymonkey78
Feb 23, 2008
If you catch a District Line train from Paddington destination Wimbledon this will take you to Fulham Broadway without changing.

But if you catch a District Line train from Paddington destination Richmond or Ealing Broadway you will need to change at Earls Court.

If you catch a Circle Line train from Paddington it gets more complicated!
Thanks, so I'll leave the circle line train then. 😅

And keep an eye on the destination, I'd looked at a tube map and thought the green line meant it was all the same line.

Feb 3, 2022
If anyone has any last minute change of plans and has a spare adult ticket then I would be happy to buy from you outside the ground (and donate to PASOTI if that doesn’t count as touting). Cheers

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Thanks, so I'll leave the circle line train then. 😅

And keep an eye on the destination, I'd looked at a tube map and thought the green line meant it was all the same line.
At Earls Court, some of the District Line trains for Fulham Broadway will come from Westminster rather than Paddington. It's just as easy to get off at Earls Court, leave the station by the Warwick Road exit and walk through Brompton Cemetery. (10 mins to the Shed entrance).

Reactions: chunkymonkey78
May 3, 2017
I’ll throw my hat in too for anyone who happens to have a spare ticket on their hands. I‘ll be near the ground anyway watching the game in a pub but can meet at the stadium. Very long shot I know 🙌

Feb 23, 2008
At Earls Court, some of the District Line trains for Fulham Broadway will come from Westminster rather than Paddington. It's just as easy to get off at Earls Court, leave the station by the Warwick Road exit and walk through Brompton Cemetery. (10 mins to the Shed entrance).
Thanks Lundan, I'll probably just go for the Earls Court option then.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
It wasn't one bet. Although I do not need an incentive to be interested in the game, I was selective in what I wanted to achieve. I have 7/1 on Argyle scoring first, 10/1 on winning either half, 11/2 on both teams scoring in 1st half, 4/1 on both teams scoring in 2nd half and 14/1 on the draw, as well as 33/1 on an Argyle win. Who is to say that none of this is possible? I only gamble with what I am prepared to lose.

Enjoy your winnings!