Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 60 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
As the match is on live stream using the Red Button on BBC, is it possible to watch the whole match again afterwards? Does anyone know? COYGs.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Anyone going for a few beers tonight in London? Would be nice to meet up with some fellow Greens
10 of us heading to earls court for a few drinks later. If you don't have any other offers and want Janner company, I'm sure you could join! #Argylefamily

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Reactions: Emu

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
As the match is on live stream using the Red Button on BBC, is it possible to watch the whole match again afterwards? Does anyone know? COYGs.
I don’t know which provider you are with, but if you are with Virgin Media, the Red Button service is on Channel 991 and you can record it on there. I imagine that this would also be possible on Sky but don’t know which channel number it would be.

Reactions: Penlee

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
I don’t know which provider you are with, but if you are with Virgin Media, the Red Button service is on Channel 991 and you can record it on there. I imagine that this would also be possible on Sky but don’t know which channel number it would be.
metroace - brilliant.
I have Virgin Media and didn't know that 991 existed. Just checked and set up to record (plus 1 hour just in case) so can watch the replay at my leisure and watch things that were missed or happened too quickly at the time.
Thank you. COYGs.

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
I have a really strong, sneaking suspicion that we’ll spring a major surprise tomorrow.:D
No-one is expecting us to win, or even score, so a surprise is certainly a possibility. Being an underdog or being an unknown (westcountry geographical) threat can be somewhat of a disadvantage when predictions are being made but I quite like the idea that if we play as a team with our passing game we could surprise some people, particularily if Chelsea put out some youngsters.
In preparation for the game, just watched back BBC's compilation of the 3rd Round matches and, for our game against Birmingham, BBC only highlighted the female ref with no highlights so the neutrals won't know anything about us.
We 'could' sneak an optimistic result or at least get to extra time. If we get to pens then Cooper can demonstrate his shot stopping skills for a glorious victory.
With Argyle I live in hope and have done for years.
Enjoy the day in whatever way it pans out. COYGs.

Reactions: bigalf
Feb 23, 2008
The travel guide Argyle have put out says to change tubes at Earls Court? Is that correct? I thought you could just stay on the same one from Paddington to Fulham Broadway?

Reactions: Alviverde
Apr 20, 2013
Ooh that's great to know, now all I need to do is actually press the record button (unlike when we went to Anfield!)