Argyle v Wigan Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Wigan Match Thread

peak 46

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 12, 2019
No defensive cover on the bench.
Nobody in the squad given Tomlinson was sent out on loan. Surprised he wasn’t recalled this week given Galloway’s injury. Law might step in as an emergency but he would be an easy target.

Jan 30, 2016
Well last two games our defence made uncharacteristic errors, and Coops got beaten three times on the near post - lets hope that these errors have been ironed out in training this week. Let's also hope that our forwards find their shooting boots - our midfielders and wing backs made enough chances to win several matches. We are a very good team...

Reactions: Ajb

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Perhaps setting up for brooms January departure.

And before the self righteous pasoti crew get all angry and spill their brewdog , just my opinion
I think Mayor is more likely to depart in January than Broome.

Nov 18, 2015
This Mayor debate week after week is so pathetic. I’m sorry, but it really is. Against Wycombe he was one of our most direct and impactful players, and then I log onto here after getting home and the first thing I see is a thread about how bad he is.

Then, to top that off, someone makes a thread about Broom not deserving his place in the squad either. Such small club mentality, tearing players apart because you prefer someone else rather than hoping they do well.

May 11, 2008
Poor kit choices. Both teams in green if you are colour blind. Might as well go home. SIMON Hallett

Reactions: Drakey

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Blimey, Mayor error nearly puts them in.

Come on Danny, get that confidence flowing.