Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
We really need a player of Galloways standard at lcb.... 🙁

Yeah on Crichlows first showing I wasn’t overly impressed, he seemed a bit nervous to me worried about making a mistake which he did do for Lincoln’s winner.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
At least Gillesphey couldn't be blamed today! However, it sounded like the new lad is a very impressive player.

i wasn’t overly impressed myself.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I wasn’t there today but it sounds like a case of us not taking our chances and that has been a theme lately, despite the good performance at Birmingham for example we should have thrashed them. We’re always talking about how good our options are up top but our conversion rate can’t be great.

Jun 27, 2021
think we was the better side for the majority of that game, should have put the game to bed before they had a chance to win it and that was with us missing 4 clear first teamers. Play offs are still a realistic goal

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I wasn’t there today but it sounds like a case of us not taking our chances and that has been a theme lately, despite the good performance at Birmingham for example we should have thrashed them. We’re always talking about how good our options are up top but our conversion rate can’t be great.
What chances would those be then?
The keeper made one save in the second half from a free kick.

Sep 2, 2008
Wilson was pulled out of position so many times. I'm starting to see why he has hardly had any game time over his career.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Nothing summed us up more today than Broom's embarrassing attempt and them nodding home a basic tap in a minute later with all our players ball watching.

Marquis is the sort of player we should have been in for to get us over the line.
We need a striker for all his flair Ennis never looks like scoring, Jephcott is a deeper forward these days and played well but ran out of steam. Garrick must be dizzy we need to decide where he's playing and give the lad a chance.
For what bits worth the last 2 games we have been done down the rhs and for all Randels quality's he is not closing down the full backs meaningg Joe is coming out to press leaving a Massive gap behind
Jo Edwards and Bolton last week look terrible because of this I don't think Randell is for the pan position but agree he is probably more suited to the Houghton position who must be close to being benched after recent performances

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
think we was the better side for the majority of that game, should have put the game to bed before they had a chance to win it and that was with us missing 4 clear first teamers. Play offs are still a realistic goal
We bossed the first half and they bossed us for the second.

They exploited the space down the sides once they got in behind the fullback.

Wilson looked like a tanker against a speed boat for there first.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Cruel way to lose but Lincoln gave us enough warnings in the 2nd half & could have put the game out of our reach before they scored in injury time
We have a defensive coach- what is in instilling in the players to concede from a corner in the dying seconds of a game -has the mentality changed - to switch off at crucial moments
I'm lost for words - forget about Chelsea this & Chelsea that - the league is the bread & butter - maybe we need to go back to basics - the goals we have shipped in the last 2 games are rather alarming & the once tight defensive unit is having a considerable wobble
Maybe if we had scored more than 1 in the 1st half with the chances we had the result could have been different but football is all about fine margins & today we have come up short
Hopefully we can bounce back against Fleetwood on Tuesday

Sep 6, 2006
Br
Frankly if Peterborough are trying to drive his price up, he did everything possible today to drive it back down today. Woeful
Broom presumably. What the hell was that shot late on from centre of box about 40 yards over the goal?! Thought we missed Pan & Mayor badly.