Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread

Mar 4, 2004
The game was even according to the stats 18 each and we shaded 'on target', corners and possession. You could argue they had better chances but they committed two rugby tackles at important moments. Gutting to lose any game in the last minute but the sky hasn't fallen in just yet. Fleetwood and Doncaster away is tough this week but maybe when the Chelsea day out is behind us we can go on another run.

Jan 30, 2016
Can we please revert to 442? We play with wing backs but do not have wing backs that can beat a player when in attack. I still think that we need a player up front that can score with his head - we do not have any threat in the air!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Can we please revert to 442? We play with wing backs but do not have wing backs that can beat a player when in attack. I still think that we need a player up front that can score with his head - we do not have any threat in the air!
Tbh as soon as we put a cross in you know the only head that's gonna get to it is an opposition defender.

Hopefully this Kelly will do the business.

Reactions: Balham Green

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Gutted to concede, but on the bright side that was a decent Lincoln side. Randell played well! We missed DM - Conor is a good player but he can’t run pass players and he needed DM to do this

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jephcott needs to work on taking shots quicker. Taking a touch every time slows him down and lets blocks get in

Reactions: Tonka

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Don't understand the 2nd bit. Pan got outmuscled for the finis
What was the mistake? I thought he looked quality but we both have a very different understanding of the game.
Re Crichlow, I share the same view as Shuey that he made a mistake for Lincoln’s winner.

Sep 6, 2006
Reactions: Tonka

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’m just saying that Critchlow was at fault for the Lincoln winner and Shuey picked up on that too.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Split second decisions & fine margins define a result- yes players have made mistakes but hopefully it will not become a habit- if it becomes the norm then we will have problems
Hopefully the strong mentality of the players will be able to iron out the individual errors we are currently seeing