Argyle v Hull City - the build up | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull City - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• The Pilgrims

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • The Tigers

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • A draw

Votes: 30 28.8%

• Total voters

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Hopefully that failure from the hotbed of world football, er New Zealand, won't be playing. Bring on Freddie.
I wish some people would think before posting. A likeable young man who has worked his nuts off in his home country to earn a move to the hotbed of world football. Three different coaches in Schumacher, Foster and Dewsnip have deemed him good enough to play a part in a Championship squad, albeit a weak Championship squad and he has been selected to play for his country.
He is still not the finished article but is continuing to work hard to become the best he can. Possibly the Championship might prove a step too far for him but he will carve out a career in the game.
It takes great talent compared to most of us who love the game and hard work and dedication to become even a lower league professional footballer.
To dismiss him as a failure is quite frankly very insulting.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I wish some people would think before posting. A likeable young man who has worked his nuts off in his home country to earn a move to the hotbed of world football. Three different coaches in Schumacher, Foster and Dewsnip have deemed him good enough to play a part in a Championship squad, albeit a weak Championship squad and he has been selected to play for his country.
He is still not the finished article but is continuing to work hard to become the best he can. Possibly the Championship might prove a step too far for him but he will carve out a career in the game.
It takes great talent compared to most of us who love the game and hard work and dedication to become even a lower league professional footballer.
To dismiss him as a failure is quite frankly very insulting.

I think they only played Waine due to lack of options up front

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think they only played Waine due to lack of options up front
He is the only option really isn't he if we class Bundu and Freddie as more wide players. If the backroom team at Argyle saw no prospect of him being an asset at some point I think he would have been moved on by now though.
Personally, and I talk as a fan with no in depth knowledge of the game, I don't see him establishing himself at Championship level but at League 1 level he might well do, we will see.
He has definitely bulked out and become stronger and at 22 can still improve.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Hopefully that failure from the hotbed of world football, er New Zealand, won't be playing. Bring on Freddie.
Such a failure that he's a professional international footballer... what about you?

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2010
Sadly I never played for Argyle, though I could have been a programme seller. I just think that Waine having taken part in over 30 games this season scoring just two goals isn't good enough. You may disagree.

Oct 14, 2015
Sadly I never played for Argyle, though I could have been a programme seller. I just think that Waine having taken part in over 30 games this season scoring just two goals isn't good enough. You may disagree.
Some may agree or disagree but there is a certain way off saying you don’t particularly think an Argyle player isn’t up to the standard you think is required to play for us. Yours is downright disrespectful, rude and unnecessary.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2010
Let's hope our hero adds an assist to the two that he has provided since joining our club or maybe scores the winning goal, stranger things have happened.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
He is the only option really isn't he if we class Bundu and Freddie as more wide players. If the backroom team at Argyle saw no prospect of him being an asset at some point I think he would have been moved on by now though.
Personally, and I talk as a fan with no in depth knowledge of the game, I don't see him establishing himself at Championship level but at League 1 level he might well do, we will see.
He has definitely bulked out and become stronger and at 22 can still improve.

He didn’t move on because we haven’t got another option and failed in two windows to bring someone else in