Argyle V Burton Albion Match Thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle V Burton Albion Match Thread

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
When you go 1-2 down with 15 mins to go you need to change things immediately NOT with flicking 5 mins to go. Last year we had real excuses and this year, we still have some, but

47 years behind Argyle - SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE and NOW !!!!!!! I really do expect to see action very soon – 24 hours.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Just back in after the long walk up Outland Road.
You can only seek positives from carp for so long. The only positive was no=one can moan about Hourihane back passing. Boy did we miss him and did it show.
That was dire, we had a spell in 2nd half where we scored looked good, but it was in reality against the run of play.
I'm now firmly in the get Fletcher out camp, he can take Ro, Nancyville, williams, feeney, wotton, chadwick with him.
If we play like that on saturday, not only will it be 5 defeats on the trot, it will likely be a double figures defeat.
Worried, I feel the Blue Square beckoning and sorry the Guy has the tactical awareness of a wet fart. Fletch has to go, sooner rather than later.
None of this Bull - "whos going to replace him" hes got to go, worry about who comes in afterwards. 5200 odd there tonight, that will be below 5000 soon.

There are volunteers out there running DJM sides who have more tactical awareness than him.

FLETCHER OUT - NOW

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Someone else do the match thread next time, I have done the last 4/5 with no success :lol: I can only apologise for Argyle's performances

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
My big worry is that i dont think we are good enough for the blue square or the league below , where are we going to be in five years time.

L

Leopold

Not as if this was not predictable after Sunday, but we really needed Fletcher to get a reaction from his players--as has been said already. I feared we might lapse into a depression after the 'unlucky' defeat at Cheltenham.
We could be in a serious tailspin already and with defeat on Saturday a highly probable prospect,we have to take radical measures. Otherwise, we are heading for the Blue Square as a matter of fact.
Enough said.
GO GREENS!
Leopold. :sick:

Sep 28, 2003
London
Graham Evans":3ru8jl2f said:
My big worry is that i dont think we are good enough for the blue square or the league below , where are we going to be in five years time.

I think we could be losing to Saltash United and people on here would still be defending Fletcher for this mythical "nice football" we play, which doesn't exist.

It's too far gone now, he HAS to go, utterly clueless. Our entire coaching setup is a farce, we are the most disorganised defensive rabble I've ever seen. Every week we concede the same goals. The Fletcher apologists on here defend him with this assertion that we play nice football: sorry, but we really don't. We knock the ball around in our own half before pumping it long and losing it.

The man is horrendously awful and needs the boot now before we get dragged into something we can't escape. We need some actual coaches out there, not the DJM trio we currently have.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
It is unfair on these players not to be able to play under a real manager who can help them to succeed

Nov 4, 2012
Atleast a relegation fight will be more exciting than a boring mid-table season.

Fletcher needs to step down and get back on the pitch.

Jul 6, 2005
GreenSam":1q11pqlc said:
Well, going 4-4-2 made everything perfect didn't it?
It did for Burton, went 1-down playing 1 up front and needed to change things around, the rest is history.
Good Managers know what needs to be done and when to do it, and then there's Carl Fletcher...