Argyle V Burton Albion Match Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle V Burton Albion Match Thread

P

Plymbo

Norwich Green":1hn9s569 said:
X Isle":1hn9s569 said:
Tony_Flags":1hn9s569 said:
My half time summary from seat Y186.

Oh my god please help me.

You'll have to speak up, he may be omnipresent but even he was so bored he left his seat early. He's under the stand on his 7th Tribute wishing he'd stayed at home with Mrs God and 'the boy' ;-)

Guess he missed the goal then :greensmile:

No! He created it!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 29, 2010
Norwich Green":x14ig27r said:
X Isle":x14ig27r said:
Tony_Flags":x14ig27r said:
My half time summary from seat Y186.

Oh my god please help me.

You'll have to speak up, he may be omnipresent but even he was so bored he left his seat early. He's under the stand on his 7th Tribute wishing he'd stayed at home with Mrs God and 'the boy' ;-)

Guess he missed the goal then :greensmile:

Nah, things got a bit messy after the tenth pint and he thought he'd intervene. The goal will be credited to Paris but a rather large beery god belch actually got the crucial last touch.

......oh and if it's a bit slippy in the spion cop corner god is really sorry, he can't drink like he used to when he was a young deity.

As usual he'll be bent over the porcelain later, crying and clinging on for dear life shouting "smiffy" ;-)

.......sorry Plymbo!

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Folks on here have been saying recently that they don't care for pretty football as long as we win. So we are winning and yet folk are still being negative. Frack me!!! If it stays like this, we are in 14th place and just 4 points off the play-off places. Get behind the team and stop dripping!!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Metroace - folk will stop 'dripping' when Argyle stop leaking. If they stay watertight go the end then I suspect drips will become gushes.

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
X Isle":15vbqvuj said:
Metroace - folk will stop 'dripping' when Argyle stop leaking. If they stay watertight go the end then I suspect drips will become gushes.

Supporting Argyle = Chinesse water touture ??? :greensmile: :greensmile: :greensmile:

COYG