Argyle v Barnsley match thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Barnsley match thread

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Spineless from the board to the players, welcome to Plymouth Arcoroporate FC, stand is going to look nice and shiny in league 2 next season. Yes the old lady needed doing, but not at the expense of the team which many would say it clearly has been.

D

Darren Stoneman

For those who have had the nerve to list Carey alongside the greats of Halmosi, Akos, Norris, Dalton as the best seen in a green shirt, you are having a laugh, he has been abysmal this afternoon , cannot pass and has given the ball away every chance he gets :furious:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
moles40":3q5i6k1j said:
Amazingly, despite being rubbish most the season we are STILl not in the bottom 4 so can still survive, one win in the last two games will be enough....

Yes, but the Wombles will have a game in hand

May 1, 2011
Charles.plym":33bb0dbw said:
Cobi Budge":33bb0dbw said:
dazzy3000":33bb0dbw said:
Cobi Budge":33bb0dbw said:
Players given a heroes reception down the tunnel at HT.

We have a very weird fan base.

yeah what wierdos supporting the team. i reckon booing would have helped

They’ve been given plenty of support. They couldn’t care less.
Bs
We have reactive entitled support who wait to be entertained but never try to lift the team. Good in numbers crap in support.

Entiled support following a poor league 1 team who have never won anything. I've heard it all now.

Aug 5, 2009
AdelaideGreen":c1pzzz9p said:
moles40":c1pzzz9p said:
Amazingly, despite being rubbish most the season we are STILl not in the bottom 4 so can still survive, one win in the last two games will be enough....

Yes, but the Wombles will have a game in hand

Away to Luton

Argyle-sy":3m910ie7 said:
Spineless from the board to the players, welcome to Plymouth Arcoroporate FC, stand is going to look nice and shiny in league 2 next season. Yes the old lady needed doing, but not at the expense of the team which many would say it clearly has been.

The money wasn't taken from the team, the loan was made for the purpose of redeveloping the stand.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
I must admit that I have not been a fan of Adams since the Wembley debacle and have previously made my views known to Simon Hallett.Having been a loyal supporter for 50 years I have not been to HP for 2 years due to the poor quality of football.it can come as no surprise to anyone that we are where we are

Mar 21, 2013
Bermudian Green":2voz67g0 said:
Argyle-sy":2voz67g0 said:

The money wasn't taken from the team, the loan was made for the purpose of redeveloping the stand.
This. I think too many think it was either the money goes to the team or the stand, it’s not like if the stand didn’t happen then all the millions would’ve got pumped into the team, doesn’t happen like that.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Well everyone is booing the ref for doing his job, but who else can we blame?

1) The Pope
2) Barbara Woodhouse
3) Slim Shady
4) That bloke who died in the first episode of EastEnders
5) Percy Thrower
6) Miss Scarlett
7) Evil Edna
8) Lara Croft
9) Jet Set Willy
10) Leo Roget

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
All going to come down to the last game V Scunthorpe

Have no confidence whatever that they can Beat Scunthorpe and stay up

Will depends who wants it more as the quality between the two will be like watching two pub teams

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Bermudian Green":151moqu6 said:
Argyle-sy":151moqu6 said:

League position would suggest otherwise.Look at the grandstand, and then look at the players that Adams has been able to bring in, he had a very low budget hence the "quality" of players signed in the summer and January, anyone believing otherwise is ignoring what league position, and results dictate

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Bermudian Green":ictga59i said:
Argyle-sy":ictga59i said:

Agreed, but the roof money was coming from the club and the general project has gone over budget.