Argyle v Barnsley match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Barnsley match thread

Aug 11, 2013
arrythewurzel":2k0rkclt said:
Got a bad feeling about this one. Fancying 0-4 and a round of Three Little Birds. Know this game is really going to cheese me off but have learned to take my punishment like a man.

Current feeling is the equivalent to a 90 minute sigh.

Can I make that 0-7

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
First one went in, didn’t feel bothered.

Second one went in, actually smiled.

Third one went in, thought let’s get a proper hammering now and hopefully he fudges off.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
3-0

Goal! Plymouth Argyle 0, Barnsley 3. Alex Mowatt (Barnsley) from a free kick with a left footed shot to the top right corner.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
This football club delivers about 10x more disappointment and agony than actual joy.

What’s the point?

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
We lack leaders. Who is going to roll their sleeves up and say "I care" - because at the moment their doesn't appear any obvious volunteer.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Today's the day my concerns have been confirmed we have just conceded 6 goals in an hour's football ! Clown has lost the dressing room and blaming all the players isn't going to help anyone
Time to go now I'm afraid I think we are down anyway so may as well get it done and dusted

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
We lack leaders. Who is going to roll their sleeves up and say "I care" - because at the moment their doesn't appear any obvious volunteer.