Argyle interested in Swansea midfielder Yan Dhanda | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle interested in Swansea midfielder Yan Dhanda

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
DC United are in talks to sign Swansea’s Yan Dhanda.
The MLS club have offered him a four-year deal as owners Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, who also own the Swans, look to keep him under their guidance.

However, they face competition from Sky Bet League One clubs Burton, Crewe, Plymouth and Bolton - and Dhanda wants to go where he will get the most first-team football.
The 23-year-old attacking midfielder, who played for England U17s, has made just three Championship appearances this season.
He is one of few players in the UK of South Asian heritage, with his father's family coming from India.

Sky Sports link.

It looks like it might be a loan move wherever he goes .... Planet Swans.

Last edited:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Feb 13, 2021
Charlie Twissle please excuse the spelling. Served in the Royal Navy and then joined Argyle as a left winger. Good player with plenty of pace.

Reactions: MWG
Jul 28, 2020
Looking at the footage there’s something about his poise and skill that puts me in mind of Erzhan Otzumubar- but no goal output yet from Yan.

Plenty of ability to work with- so a yes from me.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Looks skilful and can see him playing wing back but how does he fare when a team put a 6 foot striker on him and hit cross field passes? I remember Mcfazdean always struggled under those high balls and it was always a weakness when he played.
Personally I would like to see us get more height and muscle in the team (with skill too) as we have a lot of Diddy or slight players ie Randell, Broom, Lewis, Edwards , Hardie etc. I know this league has come one since the Sturrock days but I still feel you need that ability to mix it physically to get out of the league.

Reactions: oldage and MGM

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
We don't need another midfielder, we already have enough.
Now we have missed out on Kelly, an experienced number 9 on loan should be the priority. But who - there's not many out there these days?

Reactions: Keith Hennessey
Jul 12, 2016
We don't need another midfielder, we already have enough.
Now we have missed out on Kelly, an experienced number 9 on loan should be the priority. But who - there's not many out there these days?
Houghton struggling and Mayor just returning from injury so another midfielder ,ideally a hard tackler would be a welcome addition.

Reactions: Frank the Phone