Any news on incoming | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any news on incoming

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
As I said on another thread, i’m not concerned at all anymore. I had a knock on the head at work over the weekend and i’m sleep deprived but I really think we’re doing great and i’m not even worried if Adams does decide to sell Taylor without any replacements.

In Adams I trust and god help you all the doomsayers.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sounds as thou we’ve gone from 23 to 21 in the chain for our first arrival.

Remaining positive

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Any incoming will be at the end of the month as we are players LAST and NOT FIRST choice. When all else fails they may come to us in a remote SW outpost on a lower wage and contract.

Our location does not allow us to pick up quality players unless we pay over the odds which we clearly can't or won't do.
It's always been the same

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
samjones":1pwyu428 said:
Any incoming will be at the end of the month as we are players LAST and NOT FIRST choice. When all else fails they may come to us in a remote SW outpost on a lower wage and contract.

Our location does not allow us to pick up quality players unless we pay over the odds which we clearly can't or won't do.

Oh, I despair. Why oh why would you think we’re not everyone’s first choice, tsk. The only problem I can see is that our fantastic, brilliant, ahead of his time manager needs a lot of time to make sure he doesn’t make the wrong choices.

Sam, Sam, Sam, you really need to get with the program. :scarf: :scarf:

Apr 29, 2016
samjones":2em4x4gy said:

You say that we’ve never picked up quality players? You clearly haven’t got a scooby do!! How long is it’s always been the same?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
#WHEREARETHENEWPLAYERS

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":8zhe4i62 said:
samjones":8zhe4i62 said:

Oh, I despair. Why oh why would you think we’re not everyone’s first choice, tsk. The only problem I can see is that our fantastic, brilliant, ahead of his time manager needs a lot of time to make sure he doesn’t make the wrong choices.

Sam, Sam, Sam, you really need to get with the program. :scarf: :scarf:

Based on last January’s signings and when they arrived it looks like you are so right. Matty Kennedy late on 31st January, well worth waiting for.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You wouldn’t think that we are on a run of 8 games unbeaten the way that everyone is panicking about new signings.

We did have a decent result on Saturday even though we lost Diagouraga. Let’s see what happens this Saturday.

Other than recruiting squad players, who needs immediate replacing?

Oct 24, 2010
Beyond obvious cover for Taylor I doubt we will be doing much more business in the window. Our squad is easily good enough for a comfortable mid table finish and we will be better conserving our budget which will be better spent in the summer when there will be a lot more players available.

Nov 22, 2006
Still feel we need a midfielder and striker, Adams said it would likely be 3 or 4 signings made this month so hopefully 2 more to go

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
davie nine":2v0clq9o said:
You wouldn’t think that we are on a run of 8 games unbeaten the way that everyone is panicking about new signings.

And top (that's TOP) of the form table.

Would like a Toums replacement, mind.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Biggs":27srne8r said:
davie nine":27srne8r said:

And top (that's TOP) of the form table.

Would like a Toums replacement, mind.
Stop your whinging ;)