Andrew Brownsword | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Andrew Brownsword

B

Bath_Green

Thats the great thing about Bath - hundreds of pubs all good on matchday. Try Lambrettas too - walk towards city from rail station then as you get to the island/Rec its just on right hand side. Always looks packed but bar staff are brilliant so never a long wait and all the sport on big screen.

Ironic that as Argyle are falling to their lowest ever ebb, Bath have a new owner determined to make them the biggest club in Europe despite the salary cap!!

S

Sporting Lipson

Maybe it's Exeter Chiefs he's courting as his new Westcountry sporting purchace, it makes more sense, not that I know jack about them. Why oh why would he want Argyle ?

Mar 6, 2008
Plymouth
owns waddeton court estate near brixham

bought a £1.5 million house in kingswear and spent £1.5million sprucing it up! :shock:

created and still owns "forever friends" brand!!

seriously minted!!!! :p :p

Apr 1, 2009
Bath_Green":2efzjs8n said:
As well as being a season ticket holder at Argyle also a season ticket holder at Bath Rugby.

No idea whether the rumour true or not. Brownsword is very well respected in Bath. Funded the losses at the club for a good many years due to ground restrictions at the Rec. But as Rugby has a salary cap the biggest loss in recent years I think was £750k - so small in comparison to our issues.

He felt he could not take Bath Rugby to the next level so sold in 2010 to a guy called Bruce Craig who is a billionaire.

Nobody I know in Bat has a bad word to say about Brownsword, but given the reasons he left Bath would be surprised if a football club was on his priority list!

A season ticket holder at Argyle? That would surprise me.

I've heard he's happy to wipe the debt, bring Drogba in on loan, invest £100m next season & build us a 90,000 all seater stadium.

In return, we've got to live with the "Forever Friends" logo on the front of the shirt :)

cute-wallpaper-forever-friends-001.jpg

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
xmastree":l7ybb764 said:
Bath_Green":l7ybb764 said:
As well as being a season ticket holder at Argyle also a season ticket holder at Bath Rugby.

No idea whether the rumour true or not. Brownsword is very well respected in Bath. Funded the losses at the club for a good many years due to ground restrictions at the Rec. But as Rugby has a salary cap the biggest loss in recent years I think was £750k - so small in comparison to our issues.

He felt he could not take Bath Rugby to the next level so sold in 2010 to a guy called Bruce Craig who is a billionaire.

Nobody I know in Bat has a bad word to say about Brownsword, but given the reasons he left Bath would be surprised if a football club was on his priority list!

A season ticket holder at Argyle? That would surprise me.

You've misread Bath_Green's post as I did at first. B_G means he (B_G) is a season ticket holder at Argyle and at Bath Rugby club I think, not AB.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bring me my Brown Sword and clear understanding.
Bring me my cross of gold as a talisman.

C

Cult Of Personality

Floyd_Pepper":4wu6qryh said:
I've heard he's happy to wipe the debt, bring Drogba in on loan, invest £100m next season & build us a 90,000 all seater stadium.

In return, we've got to live with the "Forever Friends" logo on the front of the shirt :)

cute-wallpaper-forever-friends-001.jpg

better then ginsters

C

Cult Of Personality

anything is better then that pirate flag on the argyle shirt tho

Aug 20, 2009
The Doctor":1m1j7vsm said:
You've misread Bath_Green's post as I did at first. B_G means he (B_G) is a season ticket holder at Argyle and at Bath Rugby club I think, not AB.

Algebra ! :shock:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
According to the Herald Brownsword has denied rumours that he is interested in Argyle.