Adam's Post Match Excuses | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adam's Post Match Excuses

Mar 8, 2016
Steve Evans":15ya1wi6 said:
i think wootton is a good player.

Football fans have various opinions but what exactly have you seen in wootton’s performances that gives you that opinion of him? I can give you lots on reasons on why I think he’s poo.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Army green":1kfflw5w said:
Steve Evans":1kfflw5w said:

Football fans have various opinions but what exactly have you seen in wootton’s performances that gives you that opinion of him? I can give you lots on reasons on why I think he’s poo.
the final word in your post is appalling and infantile.i think he is a good player because when i viewed him against blackpool he redeemed a poor pass with a last ditch,fair tackle and from then on he grew in confidence and reminded me of adrian burrows.i would not hesitate to select him on saturday if he is fit.

Oct 16, 2016
Steve, you are entitled to your opinion but with all due respect you’re a bigger wind up merchant than us all put together

Oct 16, 2016
You’re an obvious gent, wind up merchant or lunatic

You don’t believe that at all, you’re playing to the crowd for giggles

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i am a gent' but i am not playing to the gallery.i want what is best for argyle.there are still 93 points to play for and i also believe that if we player F&F up front we will win on saturday.

Jul 12, 2016
I admire your optimism but even when we had a fully fit squad we were incapable of winning a game. As for promotion forget it. How can you win games when you can't score and can't defend?

Mar 8, 2016
Steve Evans":2vjxnxwi said:
Balham_Green":2vjxnxwi said:
samjones":2vjxnxwi said:
Steve Evans":2vjxnxwi said:

You thought Tyler Harvey was a great player.
Say no more

He also thinks we are going to get promoted. Hilarious!
i still do.

If you honestly believe that, then I’m afraid you’re going to be the most disappointed argyle fan around come the end of the season. Fair play to you for believing in our team so much, for that I applaud you. Wish I could feel as positive about argyle as you do.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’m an optimist but even I don’t think we’ll get promoted this season. Give me 21st and I’ll snap your hand off!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":ckf5adb0 said:

Sorry Steve but what's made you think that?

I've watched every game he's been involved in this season, and to me, he's looked pretty hopeless & our weakest CB. MK Dons got relegated from this league last season & their fans also thought he was hopeless.

They new CB's may come good at some point, I hope they do, but so far Wootton, Canavan & Grant are a big downgrade on Bradley/Vyner.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
JannerinCardiff":vc60gknk said:
I’m an optimist but even I don’t think we’ll get promoted this season. Give me 21st and I’ll snap your hand off!

So you want us to be relegated? :)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":1wih03b5 said:
JannerinCardiff":1wih03b5 said:

So you want us to be relegated? :)

Oops.. I meant 20th!!