Adams out | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out

Jul 12, 2016
How much more are the fans expected to take before Adams goes?
Attending Home Park is no longer a pleasure.Sad times.

Feb 8, 2005
If Adams is sacked now, then the new manager, whoever he might be, will have the same players and the same problems will arise. Are we then going to sack him before January as well?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
jimsing":472dqsr7 said:
If Adams is sacked now, then the new manager, whoever he might be, will have the same players and the same problems will arise. Are we then going to sack him before January as well?

Depends, will the new manager play the same players the same way?

I think that would be part of the interview structure should one take place..

Sep 6, 2006
jimsing":1l12z0cz said:

Obviously not because he didn't bring those players in in the first place did he? A very illogical post.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
dazzy3000":20n4mvg5 said:
Tuesday night I’m going to be a YOB and give him a piece of my mind

Yeah cause that’ll help the situation.

Let’s wait and see how things pan out. Hopefully we’ve hit rock bottom and Tuesday gets us a performance and more importantly a result.

Mar 8, 2016
jimsing":1zg13dl2 said:

Very true, however it will give the new manager time to see what he has before the transfer window opens, although it will take him all of 20mins to work out our defence is poo. Sometimes a new set of eyes and new ideas can improve things. No guarantees of course.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
jimsing":c1pcckv2 said:
Pulis turned what was a relegation team under Williamson to comfortable survivors. It can be done.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
RochdaleGreen":3ujp4726 said:
dazzy3000":3ujp4726 said:

I wish I could be there to do likewise dazzy

:facepalm:

Any intention of supporting the team before doing so?

May 22, 2006
If you're offended enough by the term "yob" to give Adams dog's abuse then you might just be a yob.

Feb 8, 2005
Tugboat":8s9te4eu said:
jimsing":8s9te4eu said:

Depends, will the new manager play the same players the same way?

I think that would be part of the interview structure should one take place..

Don't think it matters whatever way they play.

Burton have just come down from the Championship and still have Championship quality players in their ranks. THAT was the difference. It was plain to see yesterday. They were better quality individuals.

Not to say we should not have done better, we should have, but the better team won.

And yes, I am concerned about our form, but relegation is not decided in October.

Things have to improve drastically.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
dazzy3000":14ai5rcp said:

He definitely needs to be told a few home truths and it can't possibly do any harm for him to hear it from the crowd IMHO.

The guy is so full of himself its unbelievable and to insult the fans is an absolute disgrace that should receive disciplinary action from the board IMHO

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
samjones":1wq09r4i said:
dazzy3000":1wq09r4i said:

He definitely needs to be told a few home truths and it can't possibly do any harm for him to hear it from the crowd IMHO.

The guy is so full of himself its unbelievable and to insult the fans is an absolute disgrace that should receive disciplinary action from the board IMHO

And what will that actually achieve?

Going there with the sole purpose to abuse him is right up there with being the cowardly yobs that he talks about.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Tugboat":1cgatiwl said:
samjones":1cgatiwl said:
dazzy3000":1cgatiwl said:

And what will that actually achieve?

Going there with the sole purpose to abuse him is right up there with being the cowardly yobs that he talks about.

You never know it might give him a reality check.

Of course you could sit back say nothing and accept the situation and ask him to tickle your belly ? :oops:

Where your fight and spirit man ? Its this sort of apathetic approach from the crowd that is clearly rubbing off on the team