Adams out | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out

Mar 23, 2008
Chortle":vc7g92dw said:
I am sorry Mr Adams, but your interview on Radio Devon is the end for me. You blame the players- you recruited them, you coach them and the buck must stop with you.

Then you have the tenacity to say some fans are yobs for having had their patience worn paper thin. That you deserve respect for being the fifth longest serving manager of this football club

Well I have news for you. You have no idea, you are the most arrogant person to hold the honour and you have none. This is not your football club it is ours.

Time to do the honourable thing and go

But you won't will you..
When we were winning used to find him winding up other teams fans amusing, not we are losing I find his arrogant, condescending and deluded comments infuriating.

Apr 5, 2008
he said today we are yobs?

really? wow,once you lose the fans being on your side then it’s nearly always the end for the manger.

What’s the matter with him,you can’t say that about people that pay your wages.Needs to apologise or go :facepalm:

Mar 18, 2006
Chortle":1td1tfoe said:
I am sorry Mr Adams, but your interview on Radio Devon is the end for me. You blame the players- you recruited them, you coach them and the buck must stop with you.

Then you have the tenacity to say some fans are yobs for having had their patience worn paper thin. That you deserve respect for being the fifth longest serving manager of this football club

Well I have news for you. You have no idea, you are the most arrogant person to hold the honour and you have none. This is not your football club it is ours.

But you won't will you..
Of course he won’t walk , would you ?
Walk away he gets nothing , get sacked he gets a package and anyone in his shoes woul Do the same .

Oct 31, 2015
Cult Of Personality":qlqbivj8 said:
The fans are Yobs.... Get out our club now

Oh dear did he really say that?

Twice he has turned on the home fans. Time to go

Apr 16, 2008
Templecombe, Somerset
Johndelve":9htt8o2i said:
Chortle":9htt8o2i said:

But you won't will you..
Of course he won’t walk , would you ?
Walk away he gets nothing , get sacked he gets a package and anyone in his shoes woul Do the same .

the point I am making is that he is blaming everyone else - he is only a custodian of our club and he is now turning on the fans. That displays a lack of insight. You cannot refer to the fanbase as yobs

Mar 14, 2009
Adams should be above the criticism.

It appears that Adams reacting to opposition fans was because he couldn’t handle the situation without hitting back.

It appears now he has turned against the fan base. People might say it’s not me, l support Adams, but as a fan base we all support our team.

Once a manager hits out at the clubs fans then it normally is the end of the road. Or close to it.

His arrogance will see him carry on, and all l can see now is the rest of the season being one of the worst and most toxic in the clubs history.

Dec 3, 2005
pedro91":3f1p4l05 said:
I'll ask him on Monday morning if what he supposed to have said is correct .

He said it on the Radio - clear as anything.

He was asked for his reaction to the supporters at the end of the game and said - you always get some yobs at a Club, and we have our YOBS.