A question.. (Peter Reid video) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A question.. (Peter Reid video)

Mar 7, 2009
FWIW, I am behind Fletcher and am willing to give him a bit more time. There has been short bursts where we have played very very well and if he can extend that he will do well.

But, after watching this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCvk2HxZ_E

Would you take Peter Reid back right now? There were claims he had lost the dressing room.. But with a lot of those characters now gone, would you have him back?

May 22, 2006
No.

I remember him struggling with a squad that contained Craig Noone, BWP, Joe Mason and Yannick Bolasie. I particularly remember a painful cup defeat to Swindon (0-4 at home) and a turgid game against Dagenham and Redbridge, when the fans really turned on the players.

He's a busted flush.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Andrew Owen":1ztx4v6y said:
No.

I remember him struggling with a squad that contained Craig Noone, BWP, Joe Mason and Yannick Bolasie. I particularly remember a painful cup defeat to Swindon (0-4 at home) and a turgid game against Dagenham and Redbridge, when the fans really turned on the players.

He's a busted flush.
That Swindon game......ugh

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I believe if we could of held on to clifford, Noone, Reda and Bradley we could of made the play offs or very close to it.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Andrew Owen":3mpjogzr said:
No.

He's a busted flush.

Weren't up and around the play offs until we had to sell everyone?