4-4-2 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

4-4-2

Oct 31, 2015
briangreen":99e3vg89 said:
rsp4":99e3vg89 said:
briangreen":99e3vg89 said:
rsp4":99e3vg89 said:
The actual formation 4 4 f###ing 2 (in the words of Bassett) has died years ago but there are plenty of variations around 2 up front which DA will not play for some reason.

Forget Fletch he is not good enough. He couldnt even get into a Torquay side last season who were playing 2 up front. At the moment his standard is SWPL (which is a good standard but not goood enough for us).

Well that sets the bar for you not a clue

Thank you sir I am glad your brain is bigger.and your opinions are the ones we must listen too

Well I'm glad you accept the truth, pea-size would never be enough for me, I'm glad it's working for you though...

I love going fishing my bate nearly always work :) :) :)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I personally think the best (or at least the most attacking) football we've played under Adams was during his first season, 4231 with Reid/Brunt up top, Wylde, Carey & Jervis behind. We could definitely do something similar with Ladapo, then perhaps Grant, Carey & Ruben behind.

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Playing one player up front against a potential five opposing players hoping we can hold it up until the midfield races up from our penalty area after defending another attack, eighty percent (at the best) will work out with a shot on goal.

Even dragging our only outlet back to the penalty area at corners is Adams idea of safety, I believe NOT.