Argyle V Blackburn match thread/predictions. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle V Blackburn match thread/predictions.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
The potential to be a classic with two in form sides.Bradley Dack is a very dangerous attacker but i am going for a 2-1 home win.

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
I'm usually crap at predictions, but I do sometimes get a 'feeling'. For some reason I fancy a high scoring game tomorrow, with us coming out 4-3 on top.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
A good game and 2 1 win, we will take an early lead through GC10, and Taylor to get the late winner

Jan 4, 2016
I predict we'll revert back to the line up & formation we put out against Wigan. Vyner back in for Songo'o if he's well & it'll be interesting to see if Makasi starts over Ness. A tight game with likely only one goal in it.. Hopefully to Argyle

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Four of the Desmond’s coming tomorrow. Big game!

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Feb 2, 2007
Daz":8zd91hf7 said:
Four of the Desmond’s coming tomorrow. Big game!

Lock up your poultry the Venky All Stars are in town bringing with them some stars from days gone by. Hearing about our free agent approach, Anthony Mowbray pulls off a transfer coup by dredging up the whole Premiership winning Blackburn team of the 90s.

2-2 draw.

Blackburn 2-0 up after 36 seconds through Sutton and Shearer. Blackburn Control the game with 96% possession, Colin Hendry performing tricks at the command of the 4 away fans. Argyle bring on Mariner and Rafferty to pull us back with goals in the 97th and 99th minute, the ref ordering 15 minutes stoppage time as the players “look a bit tired”. Derek senses a winner but makes the error of bringing on former old boy, who played like an old boy to be fair even the first time around, Kenny Cooper, who couldn’t hit a barn door let alone score. The crowd showed their gratitude by buying him a one way ticket back to USA and presenting it to him on a silver platter.

Game ends 2-2 with the ref applauded off the pitch by every single fan for what is described by the Evening Herald and then quoted on the Goal Rush as a “simply stunning performance”. The ref was mysteriously named as a late replacement called Pilgrim Peter. Derek says players were a bit cold at the start, hence the double setback but warmed to the task when he switched the patio heaters on. He claims he took Darren Ferguson’s advice and shot the ref before the game, replacing him with Pilgrim Pete. Derek is fined £12.37 and ordered to be “a lot nicer in future like that great Scottish manager Steve Evans”.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
GreenArmy1984":go7nvfy9 said:
Our 1st home game vs Blackburn since May 1992

David Speedie Hat-trick past Peter Shilton got us relegated

Tommy Tynan scored all 4 goals vs Blackburn on the late 80s as we won 4-3

Remember it well. We always used to score first and then lose 3v1 in the big games.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Repeat of Wigan performance. Plenty of ball without really looking like scoring whilst opposition show their class and finish their chances. Huff and puff but flatter to deceive in a defeat 0 - 2.