Wombles match day thread & chat room | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wombles match day thread & chat room

Apr 5, 2008
Just shows you what can happen if you change manager,sometimes.

Amazing turnaround for Oldham

Aug 5, 2016
Nicely poised for a classic smash and grab that Mr Adams was famous for last season.

Sonny Bradley, find that form and get your head on a corner.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Come on Argyle let's go for it second half! 3 points would be just brilliant, although a point would not be a disaster and as the road to recovery would be on its way.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Dalton Is God":2jpcd6ax said:
twist of lime":2jpcd6ax said:
Northampton score late on in 1st half and Oldham have gone 3 -1 up late on as well...

COYG

Doyle getting another two for Oldham
Only one, the other was an OG.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Currently 8 points off safety.

A draw isn’t good enough today. Anyone who thinks it is needs there head examining.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Dalton Is God":2t8yfu5b said:
twist of lime":2t8yfu5b said:
Northampton score late on in 1st half and Oldham have gone 3 -1 up late on as well...

COYG

Doyle getting another two for Oldham

I told everyone I hoped we signed my namesake, but so many said he was a waste of time!

Jul 29, 2010
Tugboat":16m4g6za said:
X Isle":16m4g6za said:
phil-thefluter24":16m4g6za said:
Take it it's such a boring game not worth commenting on!?
Or it could be such an engaging game no-one wants to break away from it :lol:

In all seriousness though careful what you wish for guys, the post count only flows freely when we're losing.

And can’t wait for all the green tints to big up the team if we get another draw.

On the up.
Sorry Tuggers but you expose a lack of objectivity there.

An away point is a good point. Outside the big six in the Prem, that is true for every club, in every circumstance.

There's nothing tinted about it. And if you can't see, coming from what went before them, that two draws on the spin, one to the league leaders at home and one away shows progression then you are perhaps beyond help.

No-one is asking you to don a giant thumb costume and dance round the Hoe singing "happy days are here again"...just to look at the situation objectively, two draws is better than the two defeats before them.

Have a beer or summat eh? :stout:

Aug 5, 2016
moles40":13r31e26 said:
Just shows you what can happen if you change manager,sometimes.

Amazing turnaround for Oldham

Also shows what getting hold of a striker of a certain pedigree can do for your side.

It's not Adams's fault Doyle didn't come here, it was purely a decision due to location. Stay living with your family or live in a hotel for 9 months? Absolute no brainer.

Doyle's goals have got Oldham firing I'd imagine a lot more than a change of manager.

Give them an injured Taylor and Ciftci, and 18 year olde kid, a £15k signing from the Conference and an out of position winger and we'd see his managerial genius.

Fans like to slate Adams but he's had a tough run of luck.

Jul 3, 2013
The wind should allow us to defend high up and spend most the half up their end of the pitch, we need to flood the midfield with the likes of Carey shooting from outside the box.

Dec 3, 2005
Its okay saying we drew at HOME to the league leaders - which we did. BUT Shrewsbury were not brilliant at Home park and were there for the taking, I saw nothing in their play to suggest why they were top of the league. Other teams have come to HP and played much better then them. We should have won it.