Will Carey Stay? | Page 70 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Still hope GC will sign a new contract with us but if he does not then I hope we don't expect a young loan player to replace him. We have now signed 8 players and thought the maximum number of new players mentioned was 10. I think I read somewhere that they expected a couple of loans in that number too.

May 28, 2015
Should we see pictures of the players training tomorrow (I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow) it will be interesting to see if anyone has number 10. I think that will be a good indication as to whether or not something has been agreed

D

deanthegreenmachine

PAFC123":2f6m3tqv said:
Should we see pictures of the players training tomorrow (I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow) it will be interesting to see if anyone has number 10. I think that will be a good indication as to whether or not something has been agreed

Do they wear squad numbers in training? at this stage if at all... I'm in agreement with x isle I don't think he signed with anyone, and even if he has turned down the second offer he`s had from Argyle, I'm sure the club wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops,

May 28, 2015
deanthegreenmachine":1xacgkgs said:
PAFC123":1xacgkgs said:

Do they wear squad numbers in training? at this stage if at all... I'm in agreement with x isle I don't think he signed with anyone, and even if he has turned down the second offer he`s had from Argyle, I'm sure the club wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops,

From what I remember from past seasons I believe they do. I could be wrong though. From what I've heard even people well connected with the club are not sure if he will stay as of yet so I also agree he hasn't signed anywhere yet. He has a very good offer from argyle and I have heard people at the club (from whats being said) are more confident now than they have been that he could well stay. But no one is to know yet, however i'm sure by this time next week we will

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I find it interesting that since Pompey denied they were interested in him that another 27 have voted for them in the above poll. :)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
DartingtonPilgrim":22wpmzjt said:
Have there been any reports of pitchforks being brandished at HP today ?

No, but GreenJH123 was seen in the hardware section of Mole Valley Farmers earlier!

May 8, 2011
I doubt if Carey will appear anywhere unless it is a Scottish Club until a few days after the baby is born. I assume whoever he has signed for has given him paternity leave.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
a recent post showed him in a Hibee's kit....makes complete sense to stay,in his situation, in Jockoland....

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
A recent post where? I thought that was a joke about one of the Hibs players looking like Carey..

Status
Not open for further replies.