Will Carey Stay? | Page 57 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2013
Tom Cobbley":1hdpr5hv said:
4evergreen":1hdpr5hv said:
It's at times like this that I realise how old and out of touch I am. I've absolutely no idea who Emma Willis is!

I thought EW referred to Ernie Wise

Ernie Wise.....fond memories of lobbing doughnuts at him in Peterborough Littlewoods......may '75

Aug 16, 2008
Northernlightgreen":2z4vs1cz said:
Why should GC, or anyone for that matter, worry about how long they take to decide on their next career move because PAFC supporters are getting impatient? Why does this mean he is acting like a prostitute ? This thread just gets more bizarre by the post.

Also, why should DA have to deny he expressed an interest in joining Aberdeen otherwise he must have been interested, complete tosh. And just because he is on holiday, making no public statements, he is leaving the club.....what an incredible leap to make.

Hopefully a few new signings and the start of pre-season training will calm everybody down.

Spot on northernlightgreen.

65 pages put into proper perspective in one post.

Ray Stidwell

Jam First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
mikegreen'smoustache":3bjmjbjc said:
Northernlightgreen":3bjmjbjc said:
Why should GC, or anyone for that matter, worry about how long they take to decide on their next career move because PAFC supporters are getting impatient? Why does this mean he is acting like a prostitute ? This thread just gets more bizarre by the post.

Also, why should DA have to deny he expressed an interest in joining Aberdeen otherwise he must have been interested, complete tosh. And just because he is on holiday, making no public statements, he is leaving the club.....what an incredible leap to make.

Hopefully a few new signings and the start of pre-season training will calm everybody down.

Spot on northernlightgreen.

65 pages put into proper perspective in one post.

This

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
samjones":4byif6s3 said:
Cant believe 42 people are still hoping in vein that he stays on.

He is a goner for sure and will be a BIG loss

I'm hoping he stays and so are many, but I do not know if he will stay or if he will go!

Sam you obviously know he has left because you state this and the 42 (including me) are deluded, so have you spoken to Graham yourself?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I've got a niggly feeling that his decision is somehow linked to DA's situation.

We've all read about the apparent link with Aberdeen's managerial saga and whilst some will say 'he's just on holiday' the complete blackout from him since the end of the season sends a few bells ringing.

Wotton, Brewster, Starnes and Brent all seem to be active in and around the club with signings and press matters.

Something just doesn't feel right with DA's and I think that's delaying any news on Carey.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I hear that Oliver Stone is in Plymouth making a documentary

May 8, 2011
Tugboat":2fugt7ws said:
I've got a niggly feeling that his decision is somehow linked to DA's situation.

We've all read about the apparent link with Aberdeen's managerial saga and whilst some will say 'he's just on holiday' the complete blackout from him since the end of the season sends a few bells ringing.

Wotton, Brewster, Starnes and Brent all seem to be active in and around the club with signings and press matters.

Something just doesn't feel right with DA's and I think that's delaying any news on Carey.

Actually we hadn't heard or seen anything from Brewster or Wotton until Thursday and Friday.
No one seemed to have been worried about their 'disappearance'.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":16mnnybe said:
Tugboat":16mnnybe said:

Actually we hadn't heard or seen anything from Brewster or Wotton until Thursday and Friday.
No one seemed to have been worried about their 'disappearance'.

Everything's fine then. Apologies.

Aug 5, 2016
Tugboat":11a5gw6n said:

Derek Adams is not going to be Aberdeen manager because McInnes is not going to Sunderland. No vacancy there then.

So what, do you suggest Derek Adams is on strike? Pining for a position we don't know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.