Who's going to Cheltenham Saturday? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's going to Cheltenham Saturday?

D

dorset greens

gary I would get there few mins befor think there few going with out tickets up till Thursday just over the 1000 sold why not call ticket offices a pick one up on the day be on safe side

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Liam Vercoe":4i0kendt said:
PAFCJames86":4i0kendt said:
Anyone who went Cheltenham last year or year before any tips where to park etc? Best pub?

I didn't go last year, but there's a thread with a free park and ride address near the ground that I expect I'll be using tomorrow.

Usually spaces around Pittville Park, about 5 mins walk away. Try the Kemble pub. Again, about 5 mins away and very good, if rather small.

Apr 21, 2012
Malvern
Going with my lad and 2 of his non-Argyle mates.
My mate-one of the dads has fallen ill though, so his ticket it's available if anyone's interested.

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Just so happened that me and the family are in Cheltenham tomorrow visiting friends. I hadn't realised who we were playing until this morning so have shuffled plans a bit to ensure I can go to the game. However, the wife won't wait around for me, therefore, I was wondering if there are any Bristol Greens (or anyone passing Avonmouth and willing to take a 5 minute detour) who might have a space to give me a live back after them game, in exchange for some fuel money please? If so please PM me or e mail jimusd@hotmail.com , it would be much appreciated. I can get the train but it means I wouldn't be home til later than I'd hoped. Cheers

E

evans123

John Sheridan is going to love the pitch today...! It cuts up real bad and with the rain today its only going to get worse.