Who's going to Cheltenham Saturday? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's going to Cheltenham Saturday?

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
53 of us on Senior Greens coach with special guests James Brent and Martyn Starnes.
COME ON YOU GREENS

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
fester":35oex76x said:
3 of us 0625 train
Where are you travelling from, Norway? :)

I shall be there, my brother is coming down from Derby for a week and "stopping off" in Cheltenham on Saturday - his away game record currently reads played 2, lost 2, scored 0, so... sorry everyone!

Can anyone who's been before recommend a good pub near the ground?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ken Beale":bflzq22b said:
53 of us on Senior Greens coach with special guests James Brent and Martyn Starnes.
COME ON YOU GREENS

They are both getting on a bit to be fair.

If you have any sense of humour you will stick Frank near them.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Because I'm on a 4 game ban Dick. This is the last one!!

Saying that, even though it's only a nip, I'm not sure I could sit near to Frank for 3 hours!!

May 14, 2004
PLYMOUTH
Dan Ellard":1gk6gk1y said:
fester":1gk6gk1y said:
3 of us 0625 train
Where are you travelling from, Norway? :)

I shall be there, my brother is coming down from Derby for a week and "stopping off" in Cheltenham on Saturday - his away game record currently reads played 2, lost 2, scored 0, so... sorry everyone!

Can anyone who's been before recommend a good pub near the ground?

No Fella only from good old Plymuff, we just like to beat everyone to the pub!!!!! :D :cool:

Jan 3, 2013
Ken Beale":3n0ukk5b said:
COME ON YOU GREENS
i have three hours including brekkie with Messrs Brent and Starnes as captive audience? :whistle:

Jan 3, 2013
Knarf Reprah":30iwoac4 said:
Ken Beale":30iwoac4 said:
COME ON YOU GREENS
i have three hours including brekkie with Messrs Brent and Starnes as captive audience? :whistle:
only joking I have no axe to grind with either of them and shan't be ruining their day out, thanks for journeying with us gentlemen