who would be your choice of available managers? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

who would be your choice of available managers?

Aug 7, 2013
Justin Edinburgh has potential. Newport play some okay stuff and have done well since he took over. Gary Rowett of Burton, Chris Wilder of Northampton or David Flitcroft.... I'd prefer a more experienced manager though......budgets ey!? Ollie would be great

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Having been kicked out of Old Trafford with David Moyes, I am sure Steve Round would make a very useful manager as a first appointment at this level of the Football League. He has also worked with Steve Mc Claren and Southgate at Middlesborough. I would have though enough of their collective talents, would have rubbed off on him.

I read that David Moyes now intends to take a year out to globe trot in order to educate himself on training methods across South American countries, Africa and the Far East. As a result, Steve Round would be looking for work.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Quintrell_Green":1n00yu8f said:
Having been kicked out of Old Trafford with David Moyes, I am sure Steve Round would make a very useful manager as a first appointment at this level of the Football League. He has also worked with Steve Mc Claren and Southgate at Middlesborough. I would have though enough of their collective talents, would have rubbed off on him.

I read that David Moyes now intends to take a year out to globe trot in order to educate himself on training methods across South American countries, Africa and the Far East. As a result, Steve Round would be looking for work.

I'm not so sure...

He would end up being a square peg in a round hole. ;)

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I got bored the other day and created a list, obviously not all of these are that realistic and a couple were put in as a joke
B8T411xIgAAMaRo.png

C

chronicgreen

I'd go for Malcolm Allison with Dave Smith as his understudy.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Not sure Sean O'Driscoll is particularly likely as he has quite an important role in the national team setup but would definitely like him! I would pick Sheridan over the vast majority of the names on that list though, including Cobi (sorry!).

May 22, 2006
Why does John Gregory have an asterisk?

Imagine Kevin Hodges managing us AGAIN!! :lol:

(NO - DO NOT IMAGINE KEVIN HODGES MANAGING US AGAIN. IT WILL CAUSE DISTRESS. IT IS IN THE PAST.)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Going to say it.. I'd love for Millwall to sack there manager and for him to come down here.

May 22, 2006
Tugboat":3lt8jrop said:
Going to say it.. I'd love for Millwall to sack there manager and for him to come down here.

In case you get a bit of stick for this, I'm going to agree.

We were only so upset at his departure because he was everything Sheridan isn't.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Andrew Owen":2pj9nbf1 said:
Why does John Gregory have an asterisk?
He left Crawley because of he's undergoing major open-heart surgery, the job there is supposedly still open for him after the surgery but is with Dean Saunders at the moment, i wasn't sure what to say as his current job status

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Andrew Owen":eqvfv7ij said:
Tugboat":eqvfv7ij said:

In case you get a bit of stick for this, I'm going to agree.

We were only so upset at his departure because he was everything Sheridan isn't.

They share the fact that they're unpleasant.