who would be your choice of available managers? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

who would be your choice of available managers?

C

Cult Of Personality

Would love Johnson

And if Reid did not like it well there the door Rebuan its not like you set the world alight after signing a contract in the summer

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Cult Of Personality":z3yqxyda said:
Would love Johnson

And if Reid did not like it well there the door Rebuan its not like you set the world alight after signing a contract in the summer

:lol: :lol: :lol: good one mate!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":3hdrjysz said:
Would love Johnson

:lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Cult Of Personality":26q57ko5 said:
Would love Johnson

Remind me who the joint second top-scorer in League Two is again?

There really should be an IQ test before people are allowed anywhere a keyboard.

C

Cult Of Personality

Steve.PAFC2012":2rqg24ok said:
Cult Of Personality":2rqg24ok said:
Would love Johnson

When the last time Reid has scored ?

When is the last time Reid has had a good game ?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Johnson also forced Paddy Madden out at Yeovil, he joined a League 2 club to get away from Gary Johnson and he seemed quite happy GJ had been sacked the other day. When he left Yeovil other ex players seemed to be on his side too which suggests that there's a problem between Johnson and his players. Is that who we want in charge?

L

lewjam14

Argy1e":2uukuyo0 said:
Johnson also forced Paddy Madden out at Yeovil, he joined a League 2 club to get away from Gary Johnson and he seemed quite happy GJ had been sacked the other day. When he left Yeovil other ex players seemed to be on his side too which suggests that there's a problem between Johnson and his players. Is that who we want in charge?
sounds familiar :whistle:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
lewjam14":sl6pwwrm said:
Argy1e":sl6pwwrm said:
sounds familiar :whistle:
If you're on about Sheridan you couldn't be further from the truth, players seem to come back to us having played for us for a short period and a lot of his other signings have played for him before, clearly they want to be managed by Sheridan.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Quinny":387rddku said:
Cult Of Personality":387rddku said:
Would love Johnson

There really should be an IQ test before people are allowed anywhere a keyboard.

Our penalty taker is top scorer, how many would he have without penalties?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
pilgrimage":jjj42bhp said:
Quinny":jjj42bhp said:
Cult Of Personality":jjj42bhp said:
Would love Johnson

Our penalty taker is top scorer, how many would he have without penalties?
Most clubs penalty takers are their top scorers.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cult Of Personality":3v53qynt said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3v53qynt said:
Cult Of Personality":3v53qynt said:
Would love Johnson

When the last time Reid has scored ?

When is the last time Reid has had a good game ?

Without Reuben Reid we would have a grand total of 21 league goals...

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Am I wrong in thinking GJ is on a second successive relegation, I don`t think we need to have another proven failure.

G

Greenskin

justanotherfan":3kvtl9om said:
Am I wrong in thinking GJ is on a second successive relegation, I don`t think we need to have another proven failure.

Yes, but...Yeovil were always going to be struggling in the second tier and in fairness Johnson got them there in the first place, which was quite an achievement for a club of that size. Overall though Johnson has had quite a chequered career-nearly got the Turnips into the premier but apparently messed it up big time thereafter, OK at Peterborough, awful at Northampton, where the supporters seem to utterly loathe him for some reason. He would be no guaranteed success at Argyle, the same as any other candidate.