Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in) | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in)

P

Paul_Roberts

Kellett to Man Utd on loan? Surely the most bizarre, non-sensical transfer of all time?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Excellent Transfer Deadline day with the return of Anthony O'Connor

Good luck to Marvin Morgan & Nathan Thomas

Hopefully we can get David Norris back for the rest of the season

Time to get our play off push back on track this Saturday Vs Accrington Stanley

Come on You Greens !!! :scarf:

Mar 18, 2006
Good to have O'connor back, however , we are now an even more defensive / negative team than we were before the window shut.

The only player of genuine pace, and game changing ability, (Thomas) has gone now so I have no idea where our attacking threat will come from.

Teams have sussed how we play, there is no pace in the Centre of midfield and no genuine wide players now .

Jan 13, 2015
Think it's going to be a grind until the end of the season now.Sheridans waved his magic wand again and messed up any chance of finding a plan B.
Good luck to Thomas because I think he had something.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Not a bad January transfer window. Sheridan made six signings although Lee and Flanagan were only signed to cover for the absence of O'Connor/Norburn and Hartley and will be gone soon.

We lost two fringe players in Morgan and Thomas but signed two first team players in Brunt and Talbot.

O'Connor returned as our player and we also signed Bobby Reid until the end of the season.
We did manage to keep Reuben and Nelson.

Missing out on Kellett was totally out of our hands and I'm glad we didn't get into a bidding war with Manchester United. :)

It's just a pity there was no arrival of a Plan B !

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":3j2dop3w said:
Not a bad January transfer window. Sheridan made six signings although Lee and Flanagan were only signed to cover for the absence of O'Connor/Norburn and Hartley and will be gone soon.

We lost two fringe players in Morgan and Thomas but signed two first team players in Brunt and Talbot.

O'Connor returned as our player and we also signed Bobby Reid until the end of the season.
We did manage to keep Reuben and Nelson.

Agreed. What we have now plus one or two astute loan signings should be plenty good enough to get a play-off position.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
And yesterday's activity indicates that the Board will not be thinking about replacing Sheridan until we are definitely out of the promotion running.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Lesley Reardon":3cm10jy2 said:
As has been said many times, this group of players is more than good enough to get us into the play-offs. Over to you Shez

Yes I 100% agree with you

Talented Squad to make the play offs

We need to get on a unbeaten run now starting on Saturday Vs Accrington Stanley

Promotion Push :scarf:

Apr 15, 2008
London
GreenArmy1984":2orjbhna said:
Lesley Reardon":2orjbhna said:
As has been said many times, this group of players is more than good enough to get us into the play-offs. Over to you Shez

:roll:

I'm sure you're doing this just to wind everyone up.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
crownhillpilgrim":104bbm1a said:
GreenArmy1984":104bbm1a said:

:roll:

I'm sure you're doing this just to wind everyone up.

I don't think he is, but it is having that effect on a fair few of us. There is always the "ignore" button.