Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer Deadline Day (Morgan & Thomas out, O'Connor in)

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
Monkey Nuts":30qtuhku said:
TomLannigan":30qtuhku said:
Scottish transfer window closes at 2 so I'll be up waiting to see if there's any substance to these Hartley rumours. I pray it's nothing :sad:
So does the English transfer window not apply to outgoing transfers then? ie can Hartley be transferred out of Argyle after the English window closes?

Think so. Jermain Defoe transferred to Toronto last February.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
Sue Pollard":2w86mcxv said:
TomLannigan":2w86mcxv said:
Scottish transfer window closes at 2 so I'll be up waiting to see if there's any substance to these Hartley rumours. I pray it's nothing :sad:

Rather you than me - my eyes are knackered! Hope there's no truth in this as it would be a right kick in the teeth if we lose Hartley!

I should probably go to sleep now- meant 12!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
So we don't have a left-wing back now unless Talbot can play there or Sheridan plays 4-4-2 with Purrington as a left-back. The emergency loan window opens next week but by then another two games have gone.

Nov 14, 2014
The Bolton Wanderers website reporting Andy Kellett has gone to Man U!
Saidy Janko loaned from Man United, Andy Kellett goes other way
Good luck to the lad

Follow-up - Wikipedia is damned quick!
Andy Kellett (born 10 November 1993) is an English footballer currently playing for Manchester United, on loan from Bolton Wanderers.

Mar 9, 2011
PL2 3DQ":3ui79bbo said:
So we don't have a left-wing back now unless Talbot can play there or Sheridan plays 4-4-2 with Purrington as a left-back. The emergency loan window opens next week but by then another two games have gone.

That Swansea player we had, Alex Bray, popped into my head this evening - was he a left wing back? No idea what his situation is now but I briefly wondered earlier on if we wouldl ever get to see him back here again??

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Sue Pollard":3mbqqlbp said:
PL2 3DQ":3mbqqlbp said:

That Swansea player we had, Alex Bray, popped into my head this evening - was he a left wing back? No idea what his situation is now but I briefly wondered earlier on if we wouldl ever get to see him back here again??
Probably still out Sue, it was his cruciate ligament if i'm not wrong which takes anything up to nine months to recover from.

Mar 9, 2011
TomLannigan":2143psbh said:
Sue Pollard":2143psbh said:
TomLannigan":2143psbh said:

Rather you than me - my eyes are knackered! Hope there's no truth in this as it would be a right kick in the teeth if we lose Hartley!

I should probably go to sleep now- meant 12!!

Aah that makes more sense Tom :)

Mar 9, 2011
pilgrimmike1":3tj29x0p said:
Sue Pollard":3tj29x0p said:
PL2 3DQ":3tj29x0p said:

Probably still out Sue, it was his cruciate ligament if i'm not wrong which takes anything up to nine months to recover from.

Aah, thanks Mike. Couldn't remember what his injury was, so yes, he's probably still out of things.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
cawsandchap":83v3u1ht said:
The Bolton Wanderers website reporting Andy Kellett has gone to Man U!
Saidy Janko loaned from Man United, Andy Kellett goes other way
Good luck to the lad

Follow-up - Wikipedia is damned quick!
Andy Kellett (born 10 November 1993) is an English footballer currently playing for Manchester United, on loan from Bolton Wanderers.

Yep, deffo gone to Manure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31105809

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Andrew Owen":1rj62pyx said:
Well the Scottish deadline has passed and it looks like Hartley is still here.

Motherwell are still announcing new signings, the latest was five minutes ago.

Mar 14, 2009
Is it me but the latest tweet says announcing tomorrow (today) the winner of best goal of 2014. For a start who would care??!!! Although I do know the Argyle media department can make a mountain out of a molehill.

Its Kellet's goal with the link. Is it wishful thinking or are Argyle about to announce him tomorrow?

The man utd stuff I don't get. He has gone off to play in their u21's lol ....come on here just played in Boltons first team and taken off after 50mins. He isn't going to get anywhere near the Utd team!! Very strange if true!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Metal_Green_Mickey":gaecsbwe said:
Is it me but the latest tweet says announcing tomorrow (today) the winner of best goal of 2014. For a start who would care??!!! Although I do know the Argyle media department can make a mountain out of a molehill.

Its Kellet's goal with the link. Is it wishful thinking or are Argyle about to announce him tomorrow?

The man utd stuff I don't get. He has gone off to play in their u21's lol ....come on here just played in Boltons first team and taken off after 50mins. He isn't going to get anywhere near the Utd team!! Very strange if true!

I think the media dept got a little excited about Kellett signing for Man U, the goal of 2014 could have waited a few days because in the cold light of day we needed Kellett more than Man U needed him and we are now short on the left side of the team.

Motherwell have finished with their signings so Hartley remains an Argyle player...

Confirmation that Nathan Thomas has joined from Plymouth Argyle, becoming the 4th and final signing of the day: http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2015/02/0 ... -plymouth/