The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've just checked and they did return your E mail Liam.

Plus, why not give them a call, 100's of others have and they're going to the ball.

Mar 3, 2012
dennis the menace":3axl9bwq said:
I got the expected reply yesterday and was told to ring the number given and I purchased them over the phone with the tickets on their way in the post. Check your junk mail folder as that is where mine was.

Found it!!!

It was hiding away, had to double check though…

Thanks guys, and I take back my statement but have had issues before so get easily tempered!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Now try ringing and asking for James Greenacre, he's a good chap and might be able to help you out.

Mar 3, 2012
Gave the number a call. Apparently it’s too late now and won’t be able to get tickets for Monday evening.

Apr 6, 2009
if you already had the email it should be fine surely - there was no deadline, it just said you have got tickets

Mar 3, 2012
katkin":3v2grhfn said:
if you already had the email it should be fine surely - there was no deadline, it just said you have got tickets

Apparently not. Missed the deadline. A guy called James has emailed me and is trying to sort me out some tickets still so hopefully hear back soon.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Anyone going to this shindig? I shall be there, see it finishes quite late,
Pete

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Due to sickness I have two tickets spare for tonight, although I will still be there. Anyone interested let me know,
Pete