The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The BIGGEST party in town. Tickets now on sale.

Z

ZZZZMarker12

liamkite1":tytawao3 said:
GreenBin":tytawao3 said:
It'll be ok for the privileged few then. Imagine Argyle keeping with tradition and presenting the player of the year trophies in front of their loyal fan base!?

This makes no sense. So your saying anyone that attends isn't a loyal fan?

It makes perfect sense. Where did I say that the 13k home fans on Saturday are the only loyal fans?? I didn't did I?

100+ = the privileged few
13k+ = part of the loyal fan base who would miss out.

Is that a little clearer for you??

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
If as someone has said the players are given their awards before the game, then we all get the chance to see that. I think the evening do with a three course meal is excellent value, clearly this is aimed at adults, and I can't see how the club can do something like this and include kids, they have school the next day ?
Pete

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
All some people is fxcking moan - £25, an evening of entertainment and a 3 course meal - bargain. Just appreciate that they are actually putting something on and get over it.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Wozzer, i'm not suggesting kids shouldn't attend anything, just making the observation that this is aimed at adults. The club has decided that this is the best way to have an evening with the players and staff of the club with the players' receiving their awards, whether time or any other factor meant that it was not practicable to include a children's menu or a buffet as an alternative I don't know. I appreciate that if you have kids and want to go the cost is going to be steep depending on your circumstances, and also of course if you or I get selected to actually attend,
Pete

Mar 3, 2012
I emailed the club asking for 3 tickets for the celebration evening and had a reply saying that they will respond at a later date regarding tickets etc.

Now I’m hearing the tickets are all but sold out and that I can no longer purchase tickets?

Now ignoring my emails…

Apr 6, 2009
i got the same email sayint they will respond in due course after applying last wednesday. i then got an email saying i'd got tickets but that was from a diff person so check your junk.

alternatively phone the commercial dept

Mar 3, 2012
katkin":1oqrtb4s said:
i got the same email sayint they will respond in due course after applying last wednesday. i then got an email saying i'd got tickets but that was from a diff person so check your junk.

alternatively phone the commercial dept

myself and two others applied when they were on sale to season ticket holders. Checked emails boxes, no replies from anyone.

They went on general sale so don't understand why I and two others have now missed out?

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I got the expected reply yesterday and was told to ring the number given and I purchased them over the phone with the tickets on their way in the post. Check your junk mail folder as that is where mine was.