Thanks And Good Luck Curtis - joins Oxford | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thanks And Good Luck Curtis - joins Oxford

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Hope he does well wherever he may land, deserves a crack at a higher league to see if he can make it.

Many scouts have been impressed in the past but were worried about mistakes, if he can curb them then he will be a championship defender without a doubt with many years on his side.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
An undoubtedly talented player who on his day is an excellent footballer.

His leadership skills... the less said about those the better.

Good luck wherever you end up.

Jul 1, 2006
Thank you Curtis. A proper Pilgrim. Good luck with your move & I hope to see you on the terraces with the G A - If you get an opportunity.

Mar 26, 2014
An honourable, decent and committed professional.

For me, his most outstanding moment was away to Northampton in the 2014-15 season. If I remember rightly we went 3-0 up before letting in 2 quick goals towards the end and it became a nervy backs-to-the-wall affair. Northampton kept on and on but Nelson was there every time, so much so that he dislocated his shoulder in the process and ended up lying in agony in front of the travelling fans. After we'd used our 3 subs and would have had to go down to 10 men, but he was adamant that they physio and doctor let him continue. After a long conversation with the ref and the manager, he was told to go off.

I've never seen a player care so much about the team after such a serious injury to himself, and it was at this moment he became a true Argyle hero in my eyes.

Good luck for the future Nelse.

Dec 22, 2015
He has been a stand out performer for this club for a good few seasons now. As a defender he didn't get the praise like a striker or player maker gets each week.
I think Curtis Nelson is a fantastic pro, fantastic leader and a wonderful ambassitor for our football club and aspiring younger players. We have lost more than a player, more than a defender we have lost a legend.

If there isn't one already I would certainly love to see a mural of him. Big loss and I hope we can fill that gap this season cause it's a huge one to fill. Good luck Curtis your new club has gained a real footballer.

D

Darren Stoneman

Good luck mate, you are an Argyle legend and you ability, personality and leadership will be missed, a true role model for our younger players to follow

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Good Luck Curtis where ever you end up. We will miss you. Once Pilgrim always a Pilgrim

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Good luck Nelse - at least you'll get games there.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Bit of a step down from Bournemouth and Aston Villa innit?

Well this makes our play-off defeat even harder to take, presumably he wouldn't have been off to them if they were in the same league.