St.Lukes Bowl | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

St.Lukes Bowl

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Willand 3 Argyle 2

Apr 30, 2017
Been informed by a friend at the game, its a left sided centre half of Black origin. No racial prejudices intended. Been told its been a good game, with the CB being very commanding with a decent turn of pace.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
SOME ONE SAID IT COULD BE Anibal Embalo - a 21 year old Portuguese centre back

Sandro+Sakho+Chelsea+FC+v+Atletico+Madrid+lSBNEYAb9dTl.jpg

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Pilgrim28":mw19v7mj said:
Been informed by a friend at the game, its a left sided centre half of Black origin. No racial prejudices intended. Been told its been a good game, with the CB being very commanding with a decent turn of pace.

Don't worry, I'm fairly sure describing someone's appearance can't be construed as prejudice :lol:

The Swiss player Brill Embolo is one of Europe's hot property at the moment... I assume it's not him.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Willand 3 Argyle 2 Ft

May 8, 2011
Biggs":2vm22tbp said:
Pilgrim28":2vm22tbp said:

Don't worry, I'm fairly sure describing someone's appearance can't be construed as prejudice :lol:

The Swiss player Brill Embolo is one of Europe's hot property at the moment... I assume it's not him.

He is Portugese, and apparently a friend of Lameiras.

Argyle had all the play in the second half but every shot went straight at the goalkeeper.

Feb 28, 2016
Have we won in any SWPL competition since Callum Rose or Alex Battle went out on loan? I certainly can’t think of any of the top of my head.

May 8, 2011
MarkMatthews":3lpgik6q said:
Have we won in any SWPL competition since Callum Rose or Alex Battle went out on loan? I certainly can’t think of any of the top of my head.

Friday 1st December, 4-1 at Goldophin.

Feb 28, 2016
Absolutely staggered, reading Adams’ comments on this game this morning. Why is this game being singled out as one they have to impressed in rather than impress over the course of a two year apprenticeship? Seems a bit of a convinent excuse to me, I think they will get released en masse, development lads and all the second year apprentices except Cooper and possibly Sangster.

I wasn’t there, myself but I can only imagine how bad iit must have been if Adams doesn’t think it was good enough performance, as I’ve seen him label some of the worst, unexciting, uninspiring football I have ever seen, as good and it’s been unlucky when we’ve lost.

May 8, 2011
MarkMatthews":m4mqepnc said:
Absolutely staggered, reading Adams’ comments on this game this morning. Why is this game being singled out as one they have to impressed in rather than impress over the course of a two year apprenticeship? Seems a bit of a convinent excuse to me, I think they will get released en masse, development lads and all the second year apprentices except Cooper and possibly Sangster.

I wasn’t there, myself but I can only imagine how bad iit must have been if Adams doesn’t think it was good enough performance, as I’ve seen him label some of the worst, unexciting, uninspiring football I have ever seen, as good and it’s been unlucky when we’ve lost.

I was there and in the second half they outplayed Willand, I suspect they got a few home truths told to them at half time by Nancekivell and Adam’s comments was just continuing this. He was just giving the youngsters a kick up the backside as some have became too complacent and are coasting, a prime example is Sangster.

At least we now have a management team that are investing a lot of their time monitoring the youngsters’ progress something that should be welcomed.

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":3go9om9c said:
MarkMatthews":3go9om9c said:

I was there and in the second half they outplayed Willand, I suspect they got a few home truths told to them at half time by Nancekivell and Adam’s comments was just continuing this. He was just giving the youngsters a kick up the backside as some have became too complacent and are coasting, a prime example is Sangster.

At least we now have a management team that are investing a lot of their time monitoring the youngsters’ progress something that should be welcomed.

I’m not too sure many of them will respond positively to that style of man management myself. What certainly isn’t needed is a one size fits all approach and manage individuals in the way that will bring the best out of people. That goes for all managers in every walk of life not just football scpecific.