Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Dreamgreen":16nb9ld6 said:
Our prayers may have been answered. We will only know after his debut which is certain to be a baptism of severe scrutiny. Let's hope PASOTI doesn't crucify him.

I'm sure there will be some broad opinions if he does sign.

Mar 23, 2008
Although not an out and out goal scorer, he would really add to our squad. Very energetic striker, a more experienced version of Fletcher really. Can also link play and has played regularly in the championship, a bit like Diagouraga he would lift us a notch or two.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Deacster":3986jto7 said:
Although not an out and out goal scorer, he would really add to our squad. Very energetic striker, a more experienced version of Fletcher really. Can also link play and has played regularly in the championship, a bit like Diagouraga he would lift us a notch or two.

You're right but he would need a good regular service :oops:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Pogleswoody":64th86o8 said:
Deacster":64th86o8 said:

--and plenty of crosses :oops: :oops:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Old Gunner":2jbe8rrk said:
Pogleswoody":2jbe8rrk said:
Deacster":2jbe8rrk said:

--and plenty of crosses :oops: :oops:

We need all sides of the ground to sing his name, needs to be an even song.

B

Bonehead

This is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
For tonight
God is a CF
For tonight
God is a CF
This is my church

Jul 29, 2010
Initially I wasn't keen but on genulflection I reckon he could do a job for us. The price won't be steeple and Adams won't have to altar the formation so if he does pull on the Argyle vestry he could get the faithful pew to their feet.

Then again he could be a load of cassocks and incense us all.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
X Isle":3d6ydlxw said:
Initially I wasn't keen but on genulflection I reckon he could do a job for us. The price won't be steeple and Adams won't have to altar the formation so if he does pull on the Argyle vestry he could get the faithful pew to their feet.

Too much 'genulflection' and you'll go blind!
Start genuflecting and repent! ;)

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
999mattyg":2liik1po said:
X Isle":2liik1po said:

Amen to that

Jul 29, 2010
999mattyg":2pda21s4 said:
X Isle":2pda21s4 said:

Oh hassocks :oops:

May 22, 2006
Once again Pasoti is the genesis of this story before The Herald. If this stops the exodus of points from Home Park then maybe the numbers will start to pick up. First game will be a real t-esther but I hope he'll mark his card with a good performance, as the chronicles will show. If he brews some excitement that would be a good start. What a revelation that would be!

If it doesn't work out then maybe he can ply his trade for ruth rovers, but if it does then maybe we can start to luke at the League 2 table with optimism. He's certainly got a job on his hands but if he acts accordingly to Adams' wishes he may well be among the first kings of the HP turf. Let's hope that nobody judges him too harshly in his first few games, we have enough lamentations already.