Shirts debacle. | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shirts debacle.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Lundan Cabbie":2hpeqwby said:
GreenArmy1984":2hpeqwby said:
Knarf Reprah":2hpeqwby said:
At the senior greens we complained to John Morgan about the poor quality of the goods......nothing will be done. Just looking through my "collection" .....I have 57 various polos etc, some are 20 years old and worn daily, however, last season's are covered in hitches already. Enough said

No complaints from Me !

I collect Argyle Shirts with Pride

Everyone has special memories

Paul, Frank means the Polo shirts in the leisure range. I doubt you collect those too.

Yes I collect the polo shirts too :thumbs:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Bit miffed with the name and number coming away on my sons new Home shirt, only been worn and washed once.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
That happened to my son's last season so we took it back and they re-stuck it, no issues after that.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Alan Turing":dih1wovo said:
That happened to my son's last season so we took it back and they re-stuck it, no issues after that.

Yep was planning to pop in this week, don't envisage any problems getting it sorted as the staff there are always very helpful

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenArmy1984":2sz5dlm3 said:
Can't believe How many Home Shirts were in the Argyle Superstore today compared to The out of stock Away Shirt

Glad I have pre ordered mine & will be worth the wait ! :thumbs:
what did you think about the match today please?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Steve Evans":1bomtdt9 said:
GreenArmy1984":1bomtdt9 said:
Can't believe How many Home Shirts were in the Argyle Superstore today compared to The out of stock Away Shirt

Glad I have pre ordered mine & will be worth the wait ! :thumbs:
what did you think about the match today please?

Up until the sending off we did ok until 2nd Half and 4 Goals to Scunthorpe

Bad day at the office - We Move ON !

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
GreenArmy1984":3jp2du0f said:
Argyle New Away Shirt 2017/18

Size L on eBay !

And here is where the issue lies. It's surely ridiculous that for the second year running we've run out of shirts? Someone will
Make money out of this season's away shirts, it won't be Argyle!

Jul 13, 2006
Cobalt 60":37wds1qt said:
This shirt business is a joke! What's the point in making a complaint to those that are meant to be running our club when they cannot/do not want to do anything about it. They decided to choice this shirt supplier even after last years escapades. Surely the club have a contract with this supplier that states if we require more shirts they have a timescale (quicker than 2/3 months) to produce these items?? If not, someone needs a kick up..........! Cant JB use his influence as he is in the 'rag trade' amongst other industries.

That's not really the issue. They always under order season after season.
It's no good Starnesey saying you'll have to wait another month or two. You shouldn't have to pre-order. You should be able to walk into the shop anytime and pick up any shirt, any size. It's a tinpot operation.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Last 2 seasons we have had to wait for new stock of Away shirts as sold out quickly

Even remember the Baby Blue Away shirt was limited stock

Looking forward to my pre ordered Away Shirt arriving in November