Pilgrims at Wembley match day thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pilgrims at Wembley match day thread

Jan 4, 2016
Oh the joy of living in central London....still in bed checking PASOTI!! Beats the Friday evening departures from Redruth in the bad old days.

Safe journey everyone.

Mar 23, 2008
Gordano awash with the green army, now on train from Swindon and much the same. Very exciting, let's make some noise!

L

lambanog

TynanWozGr8":2tga4y2u said:
French Green":2tga4y2u said:
I wish everybody travelling to Wembley today a safe and successful day. I was there in 1996 but couldn't get back this time.

The sun sits in a cloudless sky here in the Côte d'Azur this morning. Here's hoping it shines on Argyle.

Enjoy !

For those of us stupid enough to book holiday if France - any idea how we can watch the game

It's being televised in France on beIN but I don't know if that's a free to air channel

N

NorfolkGreen

Monster Green":2bkcle52 said:
I think that's the plan, most are heading to The Torch

Where is the torch in relation to walking up Wembley away?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Just arrived. Greens everywhere. Poor coach 18 broke down just outside Bristol. Hope they get to the match.

Jan 29, 2010
Sat in Watkins Glen enjoying the first beer. Bring plenty of cash £5 a pint and your earplugs music very loud. Wembley area busy already

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

Been in central London for 3 hours, ratio of Argyle fans to Wombles must be about 50:1. There is green everywhere.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Just leaving West Drayton for Uxbridge and the metropolitan line to Wembley.