Orient fan in peace... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Orient fan in peace...

Feb 23, 2008
justanotherfan":2zmq9t0c said:
An eloquent and heartrending post Tiger and I apologise for the above inappropriate post at this time. :clap:

Not sure if you were at the game, ballboy pushing, Massey celebrating in front of the Devonport, disgusting tackle on Sarcevic, Webb blaming all and sundry as to his team's behaviour etc, not really inappropriate as they were totally classless that night and in the days after the game.

The poster said he hopes the club survives as do i would imagine all of us on here?

I'll bet he's only said what many of us were thinking. :)

I read an interview with the previous owner Hearn in the week, he seemed genuinely distraught that they'd sold to the wrong man and was fearing for staff paying their mortgages etc as well as for the future of the club. Seemed to be a lot of similarities with Argyle, nobody deserves to see that happen to their football club.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I rememberwatching Orient in the second tier at Argyle in the 61/62 seaeson Deeley.was their magical winger
We should be grateful for Brent.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I was at the game and yes, all that took place, however, the team and Webbs` behaviour was not the responsibility of the OP.

Feb 28, 2016
chunkymonkey78 said:
justanotherfan said:
An eloquent and heartrending post Tiger and I apologise for the above inappropriate post at this time. :clap:

Not sure if you were at the game, ballboy pushing, Massey celebrating in front of the Devonport, disgusting tackle on Sarcevic, Webb blaming all and sundry as to his team's behaviour etc, not really inappropriate as they were totally classless that night and in the days after the game.

The poster said he hopes the club survives as do i would imagine all of us on here?

I'll bet he's only said what many of us were thinking. :)

I read an interview with the previous owner Hearn in the week, he seemed genuinely distraught that they'd sold to the wrong man and was fearing for staff paying their mortgages etc as well as for the future of the club. Seemed to be a lot of similarities with Argyle, nobody deserves to see that happen to their football club.

As if Hearn cares for anything but himself! Absolutely disgraceful how he effectively black -listed John Sitton from football. Hearn is an odious man who only cares about money. He is the reasin why I have never liked Leyton Orient.

Im sorry for Orients demise, forgive any antics against us and wish them good luck in the future.

C

Cult Of Personality

justanotherfan":21aerzuu said:

Would like to point out I said I hope the club survives. Maybe you need to re read what I said and not jump to conclusions

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":hqu10jn8 said:
justanotherfan":hqu10jn8 said:

Would like to point out I said I hope the club survives. Maybe you need to re read what I said and not jump to conclusions

I read your post at the time and while not denying it`s accuracy, I wrote that it was quote "inappropriate post at this time.". It has been well covered on other threads and had nothing to do with the OP by Tiger.

Sep 10, 2011
Good luck Tiger and your fellow 'O's

As an exiled Vale fan living in beautiful (I come from Stoke!) Plymouth and begrudgingly coming to have a real affection for the Greens (through my children) I have felt your pain, to a greater or lesser extent, with both of these clubs in recent years.

I sincerely hope that you don't go to the wall and wish you all the best for the future. It may be that our paths will cross again as a badly managed Vale are going down fast, yet again!

Good luck!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
When it comes to survival the incidents at one particular match should be irrelevant.

Leyton Orient is an established football club with many genuine supporters who are now in a very similar position to our's 6 years ago.

We have one thing in common. Loyalty to a club that, for many of us, has been part of our lives for as long as we can remember.

I hope that someone, like James Brent, comes along to help them survive this very difficult time.

Aug 15, 2008
Sorry to see your relegated. jeff stelling lost it on SSN today about orient and hartlepool.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
He ranted about the Hartlepool manager Dave Jones. He wanted him to walk or be sacked immediately. He quoted his Hartlepool record and said it was diabolical. He said Jones could not manage at this level. He said he would resign as President if necessary. He offered much sympathy to Leyton Orient and their fans.