Next Season's Kits (locked thread) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Kits (locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
"There is a different strip for next year, home and away, and I'm sure the supporters will be very excited," Adams said.

"They are brighter than this season, but I can't say any more than that at this moment in time."

:scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
I'm not quite sure what to make of those comments, they make little sense. I mean whether 'going towards' or 'going away from' it, what constitutes a "traditional outlook"?... for, dare I point out, someone with just two years experience of Argyle 'tradition'.

Argyle are green black and white. We can argue about shades, but that's immaterial really, it's still green.

This seasons home kit was green, black and white. So how can it become more traditional than that?

This seasons away kit was green and white, that too is traditional. If we're "going away" from 'tradition' then it suggests we're going to 'paint the whole world with a rainbow' again :facepalm:

Just when we thought Argyle had finally 'got it', they slip back into recidivism :roll:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
X Isle":2hd98phi said:
I'm not quite sure what to make of those comments, they make little sense. I mean whether 'going towards' or 'going away from' it, what constitutes a "traditional outlook"?... for, dare I point out, someone with just two years experience of Argyle 'tradition'.

Argyle are green black and white. We can argue about shades, but that's immaterial really, it's still green.

This seasons home kit was green, black and white. So how can it become more traditional than that?

This seasons away kit was green and white, that too is traditional. If we're "going away" from 'tradition' then it suggests we're going to 'paint the whole world with a rainbow' again :facepalm:

Just when we thought Argyle had finally 'got it', they slip back into recidivism :roll:

I took the definition of tradition as related to the design of the kit not the colour choice. So, home will feature less on a single colour.

Who knows? Anyway the quicker it's announced the better so GA1984 can start a new hashtag. :)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
GreenArmy1984":1hec40jk said:
They are Brighter than this season !!!

Is Proper Argyle Green Returning ? :thumbup:

Nope, just a High Vis Jacket so the players can see each other in League 1 :scarf:

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
My guess is that we'll have green and white stripes for the home kit with white shorts and white socks, and yellow with a green band for the away kit.

Just a guess... ...

Or is it....?

Yes, yes it is.

A guess, I mean.

Or is it...?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Brent has been waiting for the stadium seats and signs to fade so that he can go back to the lighter green and save upgrading the seating ! Masterclass :D :D

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
I think the new strip will most definitely be green and white stripes... not sure whether the shade of green will change, but there will be more white for sure. There are some decent concept designs kicking around.

Sadly, I think the away kit will be something like the lilac abomination... say pink, or floro yellow.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Good riddance to the camofcamouflage home strip ,next season's home kit will have at least one white stripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.