Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed! | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
2+2, but no; as little to contribute as a Wenger witness statement on that front, DN.
Good or exceedingly poor, not a pinched 'song', btw.

X Isle":385zktjz said:
Where is this Bermadu of which you speak, some secret naval installation somewhere?

The base nightclub at the old US Naval Air Station here was called The New Bermadu.

Also got a message about Cifti from a Dundee Utd friend "I really liked him, good player. He was banned for head butting the ref, passionate. Good signing for you"

Aug 15, 2008
I think he will come on for last 20 minutes.

I also think should he come on he will score.

I further think he will be far too good for this league and score bundles. (source : previous League One stats)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bermudian Green":1if7ro2d said:
X Isle":1if7ro2d said:
Where is this Bermadu of which you speak, some secret naval installation somewhere?

The base nightclub at the old US Naval Air Station here was called The New Bermadu.

Also got a message about Cifti from a Dundee Utd friend "I really liked him, good player. He was banned for head butting the ref, passionate. Good signing for you"

Well he can do that again on Saturday cos the referee will swear that he didn't see it! :whistle: :lol:

Apr 30, 2017
If we get him back to his best, Dundee Days, we will potentially have one of the most potent strikers. If not we could have a player who gets more bookings then he does goals. I think with DA in charge itll be closer to the former then the later.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pogleswoody":pko6pnyr said:
Bermudian Green":pko6pnyr said:
X Isle":pko6pnyr said:

Well he can do that again on Saturday cos the referee will swear that he didn't see it! :whistle: :lol:

:funny:

So would all of the Green Army. Apart from Martyn and Lundan Cabbie of course.

Sep 25, 2010
IJN":f7uiyhyf said:
Pogleswoody":f7uiyhyf said:
Bermudian Green":f7uiyhyf said:
X Isle":f7uiyhyf said:

So do I take it that you condone head butting of referees then !

Feb 8, 2005
Martyn":2strmcdy said:
IJN":2strmcdy said:
Pogleswoody":2strmcdy said:
Bermudian Green":2strmcdy said:
X Isle":2strmcdy said:

Don't bite, Martyn. He's only baiting you and you're being reeled in. :think:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Martyn":hp8eqddq said:
IJN":hp8eqddq said:
Pogleswoody":hp8eqddq said:
Bermudian Green":hp8eqddq said:
X Isle":hp8eqddq said:

Less damaging than kicking him in the backside which could cause brain damage.