Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed! | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It's what happens to Bermuda after after a few Goslings :whistle:

X Isle":2zyodzpf said:
Where is this Bermadu of which you speak, some secret naval installation somewhere?

I've been to Bermuda and Gibraltar but I'm darned if I can find the crown territory of Bermadu.
Bermadu was the draft everyone wished for but never got. The Royal Yacht, survey boats or the summer season down on the ice on Endurance were the same you hoped you might get one of them but never did.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
X Isle":nr86ux1w said:
Where is this Bermadu of which you speak, some secret naval installation somewhere?

I've been to Bermuda and Gibraltar but I'm darned if I can find the crown territory of Bermadu.

In all my time in The Pusser, it was always "Bermadu" and HMS Malabar was a draft that Radio Operators would kill for!

I joined in 1966 and yes, Pompey was "Dogsh!t City" then...even the Pusser's Bus driver called it that on our way from Mercury to join Victorious.

May 16, 2016
Andy_S":2oh5cyd4 said:
X Isle":2oh5cyd4 said:

In all my time in The Pusser, it was always "Bermadu" and HMS Malabar was a draft that Radio Operators would kill for!

I joined in 1966 and yes, Pompey was "Dogsh!t City" then...even the Pusser's Bus driver called it that on our way from Mercury to join Victorious.

Bermadu
Honky Fid
Ikkies
Spons
Dog poo
Mombers
Dunfs
Gut
.........and so on :)

Nothing to do with the new No.9 of course.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
nick_PASTIE":y5hdi4l8 said:
Quintrell_Green":y5hdi4l8 said:
Argyleloyal87":y5hdi4l8 said:
Little bit for our new number 9 on Derek Adams

“Talks have been going on a little while and I felt the will of him to bring me here and bring me back to the stage I am the best at. I felt wanted again.
“That was the most important feeling I had to have, wherever I was going, and the gaffer gave me that feeling throughout the period he was talking to my agent.
“It felt really comfortable, really good, straight away and I am happy to be here to work with him, for sure.”

Also he shared a room with Carey while on trail at Dundee

Yes, I saw that interview posted on the OS too. He comes over as a more rounded personality than perhaps WIKI projects.

That's unusual for WIKI, normally so rounded in its analysis!

Good luck to the lad, he's had big moves and it's not always gone well but Derek has found some lovely hidden gems David BadWillie and of course Nardiello precluded.

This seems different for the lad though as the weight of expectation at little Plymouth will of course be much less as teams like us are of course grateful for whatever scraps we can feed off!

I think he and DA are a good match. He has already come out to say he wanted to feel wanted and DA seems to have pushed the boat out. Now it's up to the fans to show the love which we can do really well at times.

Really looking forward to seeing an in your face player playing for us instead of against us.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
If we can get the best out of the lad then this could be a massive signing. Saw quite a bit of him when he was at Dundee United and he has bags of talent, if Derek can get him fit and firing on all cylinders then we could have One hell of a player on our hands.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Now, if I was a player dropping 'down' on loan and my manager said:
'Here is your number 9 shirt, we've reserved it for you'.
I would react ... favourably! :thumbs:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argyleloyal87":12onjim1 said:
His old manager at Dundee has said a few words on, how he got the best out of him.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/f ... out-364939
very interesting article by jackie McNamara in the 'erald.i have been to turkey many times and they are a proud nation that love a hero.if argyle could get a turkish flag up on one of the standards he would love that.geddon nadir,merhaba hosgeldeniz.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Steve Evans":232grs0a said:
Argyleloyal87":232grs0a said:
His old manager at Dundee has said a few words on, how he got the best out of him.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/f ... out-364939
very interesting article by jackie McNamara in the 'erald.i have been to turkey many times and they are a proud nation that love a hero.if argyle could get a turkish flag up on one of the standards he would love that.geddon nadir,merhaba hosgeldeniz.

IF our Pre-Match majorettes could transform themselves into belly dancers, I feel it might generate the right form of welcome to our new Turkish Tyro?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Throw an arm round the boy and let him know he's got complete backing and support whilst he's here but boy does he need to earn his place before the other strikers.

Challenge on.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Boy needs a song perhaps. Minefield of creation though that is.

How about to Roy Orb's Pretty Woman:

Nadir Ciftci, likes to take the mick,
Nadir Ciftci, our Turk who loves hat-tricks,
Nadir Ciftci...
We always cheer you, tap-in or hoof,
No one can score as good as you

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Doyley43":1gu0f9am said:
saffronwalden green":1gu0f9am said:
Tugboat":1gu0f9am said:
X Isle":1gu0f9am said:
What a coincidence Steve...

As a further aside, I have been to the offshore city of Portsmouth, where he has played. Also not a city on the tourist trail, because it is a massive sh1thole.

Dog poo city as it's known to sailors
I was a matelot for ten years and never once heard it called that name, a few others, but never that.

I was a Matelot for 23 year 10 months and two days and I used that name numerous times and so did most I served with!

Sprog