League 2 final table calculator/predictor | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 final table calculator/predictor

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":1i81lug3 said:
cheshiregreen":1i81lug3 said:
oddball":1i81lug3 said:
Frank..... take your green glasses off......teams dont get promoted in March despite what $turrock has to say.....

26th March 2002. Spotland. Rochdale.

Rochdale 1 Argyle 3.

Promotion guaranteed.
I was there

Listening on the radio with my Sister. Jumping around the living room when we went ahead, never forget it!!!!!

Always wary of doing these things, but thought what the heck. Tidy little calculator - I like how it accounts for current form to calculate other teams results.

Ended up with Argyle top with 90. Needs us to grab a draw tomorrow at Doncaster, and a point at Fratton Park. Didn't do any of the Goal Difference malarky, and relying on Doncaster to slip up for a few games (a few tricky ones against Colchester, Wycombe, Blackpool and Exeter who are all fighting for a play off spot).

Either way, this is fairly optimistic, and we need to get some sort of result tomorrow even to be in with a shot.

1 Plymouth______46 +26 90 :scarf:
2 Doncaster _____46 +32 89
3 Portsmouth____46 +31 84
4 Stevenage _____46 +20 78
5 Luton__________46 +25 76
6 Blackpool______46 +27 75
7 Colchester_____46 +8 68

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I had a crack at this and had us top with 90, Donny runners-up and the Six-Toes 3rd, pipping Pompey by a point (who'd play Blackpool in the PO's with Stevenage facing Wycombe).

Mar 10, 2007
Had a go on this. Predicted we lose every game for the rest of the season (because, you know... Argyle). Still finish third and get promoted. Ha. :greensmile: :greensmile: :greensmile:

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
So whats everyone thinking of when it will happen if it does, can only afford one away game for rest of the season as it is possible at Crawley but more likely at Pompey I'm going to gamble on just Pompey is that what everyone else is thinking?