League 2 final table calculator/predictor | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 final table calculator/predictor

Apr 30, 2011
I had us joint top with Donny on 89 points and equal goal difference. Carlisle 3rd with 80 points.

Apr 4, 2015
i love these little calculator things and ottowas table, i had us 2nd on 88, 6 behind donny, 8 clear of 4th. I think we will be much more prepared for the run in this season thanks to the january signings especially kennedy and i am confident but not 100% certain of auto promotion. Yesterday was a good point after going behind imo as i thought Hartlepool were ok when i watched them at HP earlier in the season.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Had us in third with 85 points. Dropped down to 5th by the end of next month, but got back into the top three with two games to go. Finished two points ahead of Pompey, with Luton, Mansfield and Stevenage completing the play-off spots.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I left the computer to calculate ALL the results and Argyle win the League by a point. However using the same method, Liverpool win the Premier League, 4 points clear of Man U and 5 points ahead of Chelsea. I don't think I'm gonna be taking a trip to the bookies somehow....... especially when it said Palace will finish 15th! (I wish) :)

Feb 2, 2007
I can't say I trust that when you just do a single team- did Argyle with a pretty dire run in losing most of the crucial games, well based on last season it was similar, and Argyle finished on 83 pts- bizarrely it had us top Carlisle 2nd and Doncaster 3rd!

Nice to see Exeter finish in mid table obscurity though!

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I had us 4th on 79 points, 2 points adrift of 3rd (Carlisle). Other results automatically generated.

That being said, I was VERY pessimistic in my predictions, accounting for what I perceive to be a worst case scenario.

It reiterates that we would need another monumental mess up not to go up and many of us have every right to be cautious, but bearing in mind the new additions in January we have every right to be extrmely confident. That's the bracket I'm in anyway.

Aug 5, 2015
I've got us finishing third. For the glass half empty folk yes recent results have not been encouraging and yes we have to play some of the "top" teams in the run in. However lots of the "top" teams also have to play each other over the next couple of months. They can't all win can they although some people seem to think they can!

Jan 7, 2013
2nd on 86 that's with putting in 7 draws 6 wins and 2 defeats against Donny and Pompey.. I'll have some of that.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I did predictions based on current form with no input from me and it has us second on goal difference to Rovers ! on 88 Think Kennedy needs to pull his finger out ! One goal a game may not be enough !

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Given recent results I've done the predictor again and again I was pessimistic with some results and we still finished third but this time on 81 points.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":12mgtr5g said:
Given recent results I've done the predictor again and again I was pessimistic with some results and we still finished third but this time on 81 points.

I got this as well, I'd take it in a heartbeat, said at the start of the season 1st, 2nd or 3rd, it doesn't matter, let's just get ourselves to League 1.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
We beat Donny and they seem to deserve the title so .. take 3rd anytime you like. Last game of the season needs to be just that! Rebuild for Div 1 next year.
Looking forward to Jervis skinning Purrington already!! :lol: :scarf: