Interest in Bradley | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Interest in Bradley

Oct 10, 2012
Bradford City? Not far from his hometown of Hull. Believe they have a bit of money to spend and also think they lost their main CB in the summer.

Feb 2, 2007
Carlo":2gq3f452 said:
Bradford City? Not far from his hometown of Hull. Believe they have a bit of money to spend and also think they lost their main CB in the summer.

That would be a disappointing move. We will always have more potential than Bradford.

Don't mind if he goes Championship, same as GC10- he of course made the right decision. Of course, Derek may think it's better to cash in on Sonny now as he does have technical limitations.

Mar 14, 2009
If he goes we get a fee and I'm sure with the money we would look to bring in someone of his statue.

He had a great season last year but he has limitations eg pace and thats one thing our back four are not blessed with and could do with an upgrade in certain areas.

Jul 29, 2012
Can't see it . His only genuinely successful season was last season . Despite the rumours i don't see anyone taking a gamble with decent money especially a Championship club . He's untried/ unproven at league 1 let alone Championship.

Jan 7, 2013
And no interest from any other club don't see why he'd lie so that puts that one to bed! For now.....

Jul 10, 2013
Adams never gives anything away though so this was to be expected, it actually worries me more to be honest

Aug 5, 2016
pafcdje":2jaek7qh said:
Can't see it . His only genuinely successful season was last season . Despite the rumours i don't see anyone taking a gamble with decent money especially a Championship club . He's untried/ unproven at league 1 let alone Championship.

Clean sheet away at Anfield keeping Firminho, Sturridge, Origi, Lallana etc. quiet. Unless they are unproven too.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
I was speaking to Luke and Carey briefly after the game tonight and both said Bradley had picked up a knock in training this morning.
Sokolik and Ness were also absent tonight because of slight injuries.
No story here as far as I'm concerned.

May 8, 2011
I feel sorry for Callum Rose, he wasn't at the Tiverton game because of injury and no one seems the bit concerned. Perhaps I need to start a rumour!

Feb 5, 2015
Knibbsworth":gszdreix said:
pafcdje":gszdreix said:

Clean sheet away at Anfield keeping Firminho, Sturridge, Origi, Lallana etc. quiet. Unless they are unproven too.

On that basis, Songo'o is off too. :wave:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
GreenLDN":28ywkvyp said:
Knibbsworth":28ywkvyp said:
pafcdje":28ywkvyp said:

On that basis, Songo'o is off too. :wave:
And Gary Miller.

Apr 8, 2014
Knibbsworth":3s7oedgp said:
pafcdje":3s7oedgp said:

If he kept them all quiet single handedly I suspect he would of bypassed league one and the championship by now.