Incoming - Robbert te Loeke goalie | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming - Robbert te Loeke goalie

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I take it that he is not a Dutch cap, or should I say international in any way? His surname will add to the rich directory of Argyle goalkeepers' surnames. Right up there with, Aleksic, Balac, Leiper, Grobelaar and Ramsbottom. Are there more, I wonder?

Jul 29, 2010
Quintrell_Green":1yt9l50u said:
I take it that he is not a Dutch cap, or should I say international in any way? His surname will add to the rich directory of Argyle goalkeepers' surnames. Right up there with, Aleksic, Balac, Leiper, Grobelaar and Ramsbottom. Are there more, I wonder?
Crudgington ain't exactly run of the mill.

P

Peter

Steve_Barrie":1ejsdhot said:
That youtube clip doesn't show him actually holding on to the ball much. Good stopper but maybe not a safe pair of hands?
Spotted this too. Hope our defending from corners is better next season as he looks like he'll give a few away.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Peter":1qbjtef3 said:
Steve_Barrie":1qbjtef3 said:
That youtube clip doesn't show him actually holding on to the ball much. Good stopper but maybe not a safe pair of hands?
Spotted this too. Hope our defending from corners is better next season as he looks like he'll give a few away.

Reckon he won't be getting many opportunities unless injury strikes.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Peter":2eziajfk said:
Steve_Barrie":2eziajfk said:

As "Super Luke" is nailed on to still be our number one number one next season, I doubt this situation will arise very often.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Second choice or 3rd?

Jun 26, 2006
A quote from him on the Argyle website "Last year, I played for Achilles in the Jupiler League. Unfortunately, we went down to the third league but it was good for me – I played all the games and did a good job." A bit of a strong statement as they were relegated! Maybe a touch of overconfidence! I notice the press don't mention they were relegated as he is quoted as coming a Dutch 2nd tier club! We'll have to see how good he is in the pre-season.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
green_forever":7k8rapn1 said:
A quote from him on the Argyle website "Last year, I played for Achilles in the Jupiler League. Unfortunately, we went down to the third league but it was good for me – I played all the games and did a good job." A bit of a strong statement as they were relegated! Maybe a touch of overconfidence! I notice the press don't mention they were relegated as he is quoted as coming a Dutch 2nd tier club! We'll have to see how good he is in the pre-season.
As someone else pointed out, he conceded 92 goals in those 38 games which doesn't sound promising. He played in a cup game and conceded three more too. Can't see how he can push Luke really. I'd imagine he's here to make up the numbers.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Welcome aboard Robbert lets see what you can do.

Looks a good shot stopper lets hope he can command his area and is good with set pieces, behind our 2 centre packs he'd be decent.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Argy1e":34eyofp7 said:
green_forever":34eyofp7 said:
As someone else pointed out, he conceded 92 goals in those 38 games which doesn't sound promising. He played in a cup game and conceded three more too. Can't see how he can push Luke really. I'd imagine he's here to make up the numbers.

Have to consider what was in front of him, our centre backs and DM will give good protection .

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Yeah true. From the video someone posted earlier he looks okay. A little clumsy maybe and rather unorthodox at times, but he doesn't look terrible.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
HarlHM":19escgor said:
gaspargomez":19escgor said:
In the history of PASOTI have Argyle ever signed a player who the contributors to this forum have considered to be anything other than brilliant ?
Bizarre comment!

Bizarre poster.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
The 2nd Dutch league is infamous for having multitudes of goals scored in it's games. Would not look too much into the goals conceded, I gather Achilles did not have the best back 4 in the world.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Yes, the goals are non stop in the Dutch second division. RTL conceded 92 goals but another team who finished 15th conceded even more!

RTL kept just one clean sheet in 38 league games and conceded 3 or more goals in 17 of those matches. Hopefully he's recovered from his back strain injury. :)