Incoming - Robbert te Loeke goalie | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming - Robbert te Loeke goalie

Feb 8, 2005
Koala Green":1ezvw3yd said:

I suspect a video of some goals that have been scored against him would have been of greater value. All goalkeepers have made outstanding saves in their time, it's the ones that they let in when they should have saved them, that separates the average from the good.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
Adams stated last season that, due to the changes in the loan rules, they would have to have 3 full time pro keepers.

I think McCallum may stay on, but at 24 you would think he would want some kind of chance.

One point of note, Achilles 29 were relegated to the third tier of Dutch football and conceded 92 goals in 38 games... te Loeke played in all 38!!

May 22, 2006
MajorGreen":2tvlcc41 said:
Adams stated last season that, due to the changes in the loan rules, they would have to have 3 full time pro keepers.

I think McCallum may stay on, but at 24 you would think he would want some kind of chance.

One point of note, Achilles 29 were relegated to the third tier of Dutch football and conceded 92 goals in 38 games... te Loeke played in all 38!!

Sounds like he knows where the back of the net is!

Jul 29, 2010
MajorGreen":3eg96us0 said:

...and in all our relegations was it all solely down to the keeper?

Jordan Pickford just got relegated from the Premiership with Sunderland, and he's bleddy mustard.

The proof will be in the pudding but on first glance this pudding looks pretty good.

Sep 25, 2010
PlymOdi":1d4hsofy said:
Raises 2 questions:
1) Is McCallum off? Or are we in for a 3 keeper team again.
2) Failed a trial for Ross County, but Derek now wants him? Why?

You need 3 keepers this season, as per last season, as there are NO loans during the season, so 3 keepers is imperative

S

Steve_Barrie

That youtube clip doesn't show him actually holding on to the ball much. Good stopper but maybe not a safe pair of hands?

Jan 27, 2012
In the history of PASOTI have Argyle ever signed a player who the contributors to this forum have considered to be anything other than brilliant ?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
gaspargomez":e4msj04l said:
In the history of PASOTI have Argyle ever signed a player who the contributors to this forum have considered to be anything other than brilliant ?

Yes, many times. In particular, I remember Mark Molesley getting an absolute panning on here before he signed. Turned out to be a tidy loan player.

Jun 11, 2012
gaspargomez":3rk6u0ph said:
Bizarre comment!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
MajorGreen":1n7t2ucc said:

How many of those were back heels?? Very prone to that! A real weakness! :whistle: