How about Rory Fallon? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How about Rory Fallon?

Aug 17, 2011
London
He was/is awful. He managed to build a career out having had one good season. He should consider himself a very lucky millionaire.

As Cobi said, we don't need another forward. We have a complete forward (Reid), a deep-lying link forward who should bag a few (Alessandra), a skilful dribbler and goalscorer (Banton), a target man (Smalley) and a couple of young strikers too. We even seem have enough room in the squad for someone who is just not up to it.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
No thanks he was poo one of the worst strikers I've seen play for us. He is better than morgan although that isn't particularly hard. Still no thanks he just cannot score goals his record since leaving us was dreadful. For a tall person the ball never stuck to him and he used to jump far too early when the ball came too him he's slow lethargic. Another crap rumour. No thanks let's move on and we don't need another striker anyway.

Jun 11, 2012
argylemad93":1cz9ac3k said:
No thanks he was poo one of the worst strikers I've seen play for us. He is better than morgan although that isn't particularly hard. Still no thanks he just cannot score goals his record since leaving us was dreadful. For a tall person the ball never stuck to him and he used to jump far too early when the ball came too him he's slow lethargic. Another crap rumour. No thanks let's move on and we don't need another striker anyway.
I swear every single post of yours is the same. :cool:

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
HarlHM":194fky94 said:
argylemad93":194fky94 said:
Nope got the wrong person haha I think your the only one who's complained about my postings I'm extremely positive if you look at my posts thank you

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
argylemad93":3dwx57u8 said:
Still no thanks he just cannot score goals his record since leaving us was dreadful.
His league record since leaving is 4 goals in 58 games or if you include his time with us 27 goals in 213 league games

Jul 29, 2010
Cornish Chris":3dykvg8q said:
What did Kenny Cooper actually do while he was on loan?

He did my head in. Worst signing evs :angry:

Not going to open the Rory Fallon box again, we've got sufficient options not to require a forward in his mould.

People still judge forwards simply on goals scored, taking no account of the many and varied roles they are asked to perform in teams. Much maligned was our Rory, most of it unfounded and ignorant.

Jun 8, 2014
argylemad93":22el42pi said:
HarlHM":22el42pi said:
argylemad93":22el42pi said:
Nope got the wrong person haha I think your the only one who's complained about my postings I'm extremely positive if you look at my posts thank you

Harl was wrong anyway, no mention of how crap Blizzard was in that one ;)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
X-Isle just a little update on Kenny Cooper since leaving Argyle he went back to the US, and in the last 4 years has played for 4 different teams in the MLS.
Portland Timbers 2011 34 games 8 goals
New York Red Bulls 2012 37 games 19 goals Leading scorer in the league, team mate of Thierry Henry.
FC Dallas 2013 33 games 8 goals
Seattle Sounders 2014 14 games 6 goals

TOTAL 118 games 41 goals

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Shows how poo that league is then Mike.

He was one of the worst I've ever seen and I've seen some dogs.

May 22, 2006
Ottawa Green":bh3isodd said:
X-Isle just a little update on Kenny Cooper since leaving Argyle he went back to the US, and in the last 4 years has played for 4 different teams in the MLS.
Portland Timbers 2011 34 games 8 goals
New York Red Bulls 2012 37 games 19 goals Leading scorer in the league, team mate of Thierry Henry.
FC Dallas 2013 33 games 8 goals
Seattle Sounders 2014 14 games 6 goals

TOTAL 118 games 41 goals

Is he still at Seattle? They are 10pts clear in their division. Meanwhile is BWP still this season's top scorer?