Guess who's back? (Saturday's ref) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Guess who's back? (Saturday's ref)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":jaycz7s4 said:
As I have said already, just because you are looking at something it doesn't mean you actually see what is happening

that's good fun lundan.what's the feeling amongst the palace fans about your sluggish start?i hope things improve soon.also,any news on chris errington?

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I was driving my cab down the street, whilst i was looking directly at the red traffic light, i did not see the red traffic and drove straight into......
Thats ok then sir, perfectly understandable you are free to go.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Voice_of_Reason":34r0w62e said:
I was driving my cab down the street, whilst i was looking directly at the red traffic light, i did not see the red traffic and drove straight into......
Thats ok then sir, perfectly understandable you are free to go.

I was walking down the street, although I was looking directly at the traffic lights, I did not notice whether the cab went through the lights on red or green.

That's ok then sir, that is perfectly understandable. Your evidence is irrelevant anyway because we have it on CCTV.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":1n8njcnx said:
Lundan Cabbie":1n8njcnx said:
As I have said already, just because you are looking at something it doesn't mean you actually see what is happening

that's good fun lundan.what's the feeling amongst the palace fans about your sluggish start?i hope things improve soon.also,any news on chris errington?

We've had worse starts. Early days yet. As for Chris, the last I heard further surgery may now not be required which of course is good news.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Every post of yours cabbie makes me think of Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor for some reason!

Jul 17, 2011
we can't have a go at the ref for losing the game, but having seen the video once again, how he can possibly say, he doesn't see it, is beyond me. I seem to remember we were awful that night and it was one of our classic one man up top performances we got used to at home. but that referee, other than that clear lie, was alright!

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
When it happened, I thought that the ball boy was hiding the ball behind his back to stop them from getting the ball quickly. On seeing the replay it's clear that the ball was behind him because of the backswing of his arm to throw the ball towards the corner.

Maybe the ref also though the same and thought the push was justified?

P

Positively Green

GreenThing":xnywn2yq said:
When it happened, I thought that the ball boy was hiding the ball behind his back to stop them from getting the ball quickly. On seeing the replay it's clear that the ball was behind him because of the backswing of his arm to throw the ball towards the corner.

Maybe the ref also though the same and thought the push was justified?

Would that be justification for pushing a child? No such thing!

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Justified assaulting a minor? If he thought that he is even less fit to referee than i thought in the first instance.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Agreed. If that was the case it makes it even worse.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Pogleswoody":3a605nx0 said:
How's about:
'I can push a ballboy, push a ballboy, push a ballboy for you', to the tune of Sing A Rainbow? ;)

Red and yellow have not been seen? :whistle:

OR

Did you see the ballboy
Did you see the ballboy
La la la la
La la la la

To the tune of Let's All Do The Conga.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Anything to stop the assaulted ballyouth making the call on the coin toss in the centre circle for Argyle tomorrow? Ref would have to notice him then.

And Scunny would be sure to appreciate such minor mind games.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Gary_Wills":2jkvzt4p said:
Anything to stop the assaulted ballyouth making the call on the coin toss in the centre circle for Argyle tomorrow? Ref would have to notice him then.

And Scunny would be sure to appreciate such minor mind games.

He could run to the centre with the match ball, put it behind his back, Sonny would push him and cue elaborate Pratt fall, Sonny then grabs the ball?
Would be funny but you just know that he'd send Sonny off!! :facepalm: :lol:

Can anyone still defend the ref after the first half performance? The amount of time wasting he's allowing Scunthorpe to get away with is phenomenal, and as a result all respect for him from the players goes out of the window. Sarcevic was wrong, sure, but the ref created the conditions which led to his sending off.