Fletcher too good for SWPL, is he good enough for Div 1 | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher too good for SWPL, is he good enough for Div 1

Sep 28, 2003
London
...or alternatively, playing a small, quick poacher up front and lumping long balls up to him doesn't exactly give him a chance to shine.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
[*]
monkeywrench":1zj7izxn said:
Sorry, he looked a bit lightweight today although did suffer from poor service. The game was crying out for Blissett.

Agreed.I said at HT we needed width and Blissett. We had no creativity/ quality so for me crosses and headers was the only option.

Feb 28, 2016
Frank_Butcher":1ig1e0om said:
[*]
monkeywrench":1ig1e0om said:
Sorry, he looked a bit lightweight today although did suffer from poor service. The game was crying out for Blissett.

Agreed.I said at HT we needed width and Blissett. We had no creativity/ quality so for me crosses and headers was the only option.

Blissett has been such a runaway success, we would have won if he played!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
On quite a few occasions today, Ciftci would do something, get booed, Fletcher would do exactly the same thing and get clapped and encouraged.

Would be good to see Ciftci get the same level of support from the stands, felt for him at times.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
MarkMatthews":1fpia4b7 said:
Frank_Butcher":1fpia4b7 said:
[*]
monkeywrench":1fpia4b7 said:

Blissett has been such a runaway success, we would have won if he played!

At times Mark your commendable support for the youth team is undermined for an irrational hatred for anything to do with the second string players.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
I thought despite commendable enthusiasm (he never stopped trying and his head didn't drop), the centre backs were not troubled and easily outmuscled him. In no way a criticism, just as I saw it.